PDA

View Full Version : Game's great, except for one thing

Kagenhikaru
02-17-2017, 03:55 PM
Everything about for honor feels pretty good to me. Blocking, combo's, class balance except for some minor exceptions where some classes feel a bit underpowered. I loved playing this game in the Beta but the official release has brought me disappointment because of one thing.

F*CKING GUARD BREAKING

Seriously I don't know what the hell happened but I could counter guard breaking all day in the beta but now it feels completely impossible. I don't know if ubisoft changed something, or if its server latency or what but something's definitely wrong. Im totally find with environmental kills, I find it adds an extra element to the game that forces you to be aware of your environment, but seriously it shouldn't be the main focus. I bought this game expecting a fun strategic hack and slash fighter, but instead it now feels like WWE medieval style without any ropes. Fighting warlords and raiders who do nothing but exploit this bullsh*t or any of the other classes that use the system to get a free light attack damage in are absolutely infuriating.

Do the right thing ubisoft, fix this.

DemeDesu
02-17-2017, 03:59 PM
guard break got alot easier since open beta, just practice it in advanced training.

fariic
02-17-2017, 04:00 PM
They changed the time when you're supposed to counter from beta to launch. It's no longer when you see the broken shield like the tutorial tells you.

They're putting it back to the way it was during beta.