PDA

View Full Version : It was a mistake to buy the game so early

Ballycuan
02-17-2017, 03:54 PM
I trusted ubisoft to make a good game for once, and this happened:

10 games straight i (gear lvl 7) play against mastery 3 ranked players with over 70 gear lvl. The balancing is ****. At the start its like: ''here you go, you can play with your skill leved players. NOPE . All skill levels . sorry. he shat on boi''

So thanks again ubisoft for proving me right about your games being crappy.

sog6six6
02-17-2017, 03:58 PM

10 games straight i (gear lvl 7) play against mastery 3 ranked players with over 70 gear lvl. The balancing is ****. At the start its like: ''here you go, you can play with your skill leved players. NOPE . All skill levels . sorry. he shat on boi''

prepare for a bunch of hate brother......

MDA.Hykal
02-17-2017, 05:22 PM
So do i but mine worst,i just bought season pass

Gemini-Iceland
02-17-2017, 05:26 PM
Honestly rep 3 people can be horrible at the game :)
I find most matches somewhat balanced. Not always of course but nothing to rage about.
I did however get insanely good duel opponents first time I played that. Had played a lot of dominion first so maybe my elo was going up or something.

Crowiithus
02-17-2017, 05:46 PM
Gear levels only really seem to matter in 4v4 modes... In 1v1 I can still **** up Rep2 players with my lvl 4 warden. :I
git gud

AkimuMC
02-17-2017, 06:01 PM
Gear levels only really seem to matter in 4v4 modes... In 1v1 I can still **** up Rep2 players with my lvl 4 warden. :I
git gud

Gear stats and feats are only included in 4v4 match types. In duel and brawl these are turned off and have absolutely no effect.

Rep level more or less is "time played" not "skill". I could play this game and lose every match, with a -100 KD, and eventually I would get to max level with max gear.

Zordrage
02-17-2017, 06:45 PM
buh hu hu..... i cant even get into a freaken match since release.........

Gnarxly
02-17-2017, 07:10 PM

Level and gear level don't mean anything except that they've played longer. 99% of what matters is player skill.

DatUPSman
02-17-2017, 07:16 PM
Rep means nothing usually lol, i still get rocked im almost rep 2. It's all about patience and reading your situation my man but gear 70 for sure i'd be a little salty

Vordred
02-17-2017, 07:21 PM
i took a lvl 1 berseker into a game and there was a Mastery 3 with 117 gear score orochi in there, and i wreaked him everytime. so don't be put off by numbers. it just usually it just means more time and money spent than anything.

now obviously more time can translate into being better, but not always

EDIT
02-17-2017, 07:42 PM

I agree... I'm having a little bit of buyer's remorse, especially since I also purchased the season pass. I'm kicking myself... should have waited. smh

I love Ubisoft and try to support them/their games whenever I can, but as of now, For Honor's combat system is way too buggy and inconsistent and not fun at the moment.

fariic
02-17-2017, 07:48 PM
It's not the gear and level, it's changes made to the game between beta and release that are causing blocks to not register and GB's next to impossible to counter.

Hackfraysn
02-17-2017, 08:52 PM

Well, my very first match was against multiple prestige 2 guys, who could block/parry/dodge and feint like madmen. Honestly, i thought they were cheating and my team was exclusively lvl 1 beginners, who were hopelessly overwhelmed. Sadly, it didn't get any better from there. The only games modes I somewhat enjoy now are vs AI, everything else is just getting stomped by demogods who can block/parry and GB everything. GB for me is also a gamble now and it usually never works anyway. My less experienced friends are starting to throw the towel and nobody wants to play anymore due to the permanent utterly frustrating missmatches and gazillion connection errors. I was so looking forward to this game and I couldn't possibly have imagined it would be such a horrible experience on launch. I sincerely regret buying it!

The matchmaking in this game is an epic fail. What the hell did you change Ubisoft? It was perfectly fine in beta. Why is it so lopsided and frustrating now all of a sudden?

Triplash
02-17-2017, 08:55 PM
No buyers remorse here. Sorry you're having a bad experience with it.

Ballycuan
02-18-2017, 11:57 AM
Yeah you can ''get gud'' but the guudnes doesnt stop nobushi from 2 shotting you with dat 70 gear lvl. And i play with 2 friends so i have to play gear lvl on :(

Lokeshusse
02-18-2017, 12:35 PM
Can i have your stuffs?

Erekosee
02-18-2017, 12:54 PM
I sincerely request a refund, you should do it too.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1582473-Unable-to-contact-anyone-of-Ubisoft-for-getting-a-refund

I preordered in september, and It looked great. But than they talked about P2P and I was shocked that they end up doing it instead of dedicated server.
I gave it the possibility of showing to me that P2P worked, and nothing, it is worst experience of networking that I ever seen.

Cannot make group with all my friends, people get disconnected... etc... you know the ****. Matchmaking is another damn issue that is awful.

Just ask for refund all of you, and don't stop pushing and asking for refund because the only way to listen to customers it is by tackling the money issue.