PDA

View Full Version : Pro Players

Ulfhedinn_.
02-17-2017, 03:36 PM
Has anyone else noticed that people seem to have seemingly overnight gotten WAY better than they were the day before? 2 Days ago I laughed when I could just simply left, right, left right, left, right my way to victory as a berserker because people couldn't block; now, the following day, not only is this no longer the case (thank ****, it was funny at first but boring after a while), but suddenly I've gone from a KD of 2-3 to almost 1!

Is this the match making system pitting me against better players now?

DemeDesu
02-17-2017, 03:39 PM
if people are smart they adapt to what others do to beat them then proceed to counter with there own method, personally i can say i've seen alot of people improve quite abit over the past few days.

Ulfhedinn_.
02-17-2017, 03:42 PM
if people are smart they adapt to what others do to beat them then proceed to counter with there own method, personally i can say i've seen alot of people improve quite abit over the past few days.

I know what you mean. I find it very enjoyable to have to learn to counter a class as well as the player. After maybe 2 rounds against another player you can see the habits they've picked up and I start adapting, but that's not what I'm talking about. Every, single, match, is now a struggle for me. I'm assuming I've gone up a bracket in the matchmaking. Or I don't know, I literally have no idea how I could've gone from doing well to doing so damn poorly overnight.

Slowthrob
02-17-2017, 03:48 PM
What pro players? Didn't know this was esports already :cool:

tW Wolfy
02-17-2017, 03:49 PM
I am literally in the same boat. I doubt their matchmaking system is that smart...yet. Especially since there isn't a competitive mode. The level system is just how long you have played. Also, since everything got wiped from the beta, how would they know in a mere day or two what your skill is?

I had this issue from OB, which honestly ruined my fun. Every game I averaged at least 3-4 takedowns and 1 death. Now I die overwhelmingly more or go even. I did not become **** at this game overnight, and due to this game having a high skill gap, I doubt people became monsters overnight as well.

The only things that are different is KB+M support and GB/Deflect/Parry changes...so unless KBM is the secret way to go... I think it is the latter. Or they changed something to guard in the middle of combos.