PDA

View Full Version : Six things for honor needs to survive..

RonaldMiller1986
02-17-2017, 02:53 PM
1. Bigger maps

2. Many more players in each game

3. Longer games

4. No buffs

5. Dedicated servers

6. Feats always unlocked so they feel as part of the character we built

The game is already stagnant due to short boring games make it war..

An archer wouldn't hurt...

Brave_Thunder
02-17-2017, 02:55 PM
Seriously I don't think we need more players in a game.Yet people gank without thinking twice, we don't need some 10v1.

PackingMoney
02-17-2017, 02:56 PM
Bigger maps

Many more players in each game

Longer games

No buffs

Dedicated servers

Feats always unlocked so they feel as part of the character we built

I can see bigger maps coming in the future because they will likely add another gamemode, which will also mean that the games will be longer and more players in each game.

Buffs are a big part of the game so, I'm not sure about this one, the same feeling towards the P2P hosting.

As for feats always being unlocked, this will likely never happen as I use PK and her 4th ability can 1 shot/ deal a lot of damage to most heroes in its radius

MyAxeYourFace
02-17-2017, 02:58 PM
*5. Dedicated servers* this should be number 1 imo.

Sykoink
02-17-2017, 02:59 PM
Bigger maps

Many more players in each game

Longer games

No buffs

Dedicated servers

Feats always unlocked so they feel as part of the character we built

Longer games would be cool indeed and of course the dream is dedicated servers.

I don't know about Feats always being unlocked though. Do you mean as in that they are available from the start of the match? I can already see everybody throwing and shooting their projectiles in the beginning etc.. i think its a good thing you gradually unlock each feat in a match, it feels more rewarding that way and you also have to work for it to get them faster in the game. Also, feat reduction is a gear stat so that would become useless too.

CoyoteXStarrk
For Honor needs TWO things to survive.

1) Constant DLC support and balance updates

2) Nerf beggars and "This game is bad lul" people to go away.

RonaldMiller1986
I can see bigger maps coming in the future because they will likely add another gamemode, which will also mean that the games will be longer and more players in each game.

Buffs are a big part of the game so, I'm not sure about this one, the same feeling towards the P2P hosting.

As for feats always being unlocked, this will likely never happen as I use PK and her 4th ability can 1 shot/ deal a lot of damage to most heroes in its radius

Does it not have a cooldown? Would that not give some reason to use feat reduction?

PackingMoney
02-17-2017, 03:01 PM
Does it not have a cooldown? Would that not give some reason to use feat reduction?

If you're saying you can add gear to make the cool-downs quicker, then you are just proving my point even further.

RonaldMiller1986
02-17-2017, 03:02 PM
If you're saying you can add gear to make the cool-downs quicker, then you are just proving my point even further.

How didn't you know that

darksavior1977
02-17-2017, 03:03 PM
1. Bigger maps

2. Many more players in each game

3. Longer games

4. No buffs

5. Dedicated servers

6. Feats always unlocked so they feel as part of the character we built

An archer wouldn't hurt...

#5 for certain!

The rest, excepting bigger maps and more people per map, sound like options you could enable on custom games. Like a no time limit FFA with all feats unlocked.

Jarnhand
02-17-2017, 03:04 PM
First and foremost classes need to be balanced out. If not the game will die off fast, and the ones that are left behind will be trolls, and completely new player hostile like no other game.

Then it need somehow to go over to dedicated servers and better anti-cheat.

Leaderboards right now, will be a complete disaster! If you think the game is toxic now, just wait and see how this will be if they add leaderboards in the games current state. Game will self-destruct!

PackingMoney
02-17-2017, 03:08 PM
How didn't you know that

I did, but I am saying that that is the reason they won't unlock the feats, there will be explosions everywhere, there won't even be a point in trying to go out of the spawn.

RatedChaotic
02-17-2017, 03:08 PM
Sadly none of them will happen fast enough.

Sykoink
02-17-2017, 03:12 PM
It sounds like you want it to become like a Battlefield game ::o Bigger maps, long games and explosions everywhere