PDA

View Full Version : Can we have text chat on PS4 please?

Derity
02-17-2017, 02:38 PM
Pretty please?

Brave_Thunder
02-17-2017, 02:42 PM
Why we should?A chat would only give people a way to flame others.Plenty of examples out there.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 02:43 PM
No thanks.

I don't need to hear that I am a "Pu$$y A$$ Beotch" for winning.

I also don't need to hear about how many 12yr olds have had sexual relations with my Mother and/or Sister.

Derity
02-24-2017, 04:21 PM
No thanks.

I don't need to hear that I am a "Pu$$y A$$ Beotch" for winning.

I also don't need to hear about how many 12yr olds have had sexual relations with my Mother and/or Sister.

You already get that through PSN messaging anyway.

But if you played the PC Alpha, you'll notice that you also find a lot of nice people out there who you can have great conversations and games with. We're all (most of us) are grown ups here, we can all easily ignore flaming by now surely.

This isn't Nintendo lol.

MrWTF
02-24-2017, 04:53 PM
Have you seen PC gameplay of For Honor? Every times you win someone tells you to suck his d**k, followed by calling you a f*gg*t... The logic is contradictory, but the point is that it gets annoying real fast.

I do however suggest they add more options to quick chat, like "no problem" after someone says "thanks" and such..

Noellessa2016
02-24-2017, 05:54 PM
You already get that through PSN messaging anyway.

Actually if you set your privacy to only allow messages from Friends, you don't get any messages from any random raging kids ^^

FirstSlayer09
02-24-2017, 06:26 PM
Pretty please?

hell to the no no, to the no no no noooooooooooooooooooooo

and_53_93
02-25-2017, 02:23 AM
better not hornor got nothing to do with flaming around!!!

Gothic_Mando
02-25-2017, 11:48 AM
As a player who always makes use of the shout outs, I'd love this. I've found playing with more sociable folks to be much more enjoyable. However I totally get the counterpoint that people don't want the increase in abusive messages that would come along with it..

As previously said though, we could totally do to have more shout outs like "no problem". Personally a friendly "hello" would be much appreciated too!