PDA

View Full Version : P2P is a CANCER For THIS GAME!

MDA.Hykal
02-17-2017, 02:25 PM
Hello,I'm a season pass owner and this game going to be death in a month.I cant believe how exciting they(staff/game developer/workers) want to make this game great in their promo videos.The main thing is this game is as worst as it get in their Closed beta and Open beta.Since then,they did not fixed the MAIN PROBLEM in this game which is CONNECTION!.

I keep disconnecting out of the game and this is so annoying and so stressful.This problem are getting worst if you are in a party.The chances of disconnecting are higher than a solo.

When this game was officially released the numbers of players playing at the peak are around 100k and now it getting decrease till 30-50k. Its an early sign this game will be death in a couple of months. I will reduce my time of playing for this game once I got reputation 4 and legendary set and I believe many players will do the same.

Leave your comment below if you agree.
PLEASE FIX THE CONNECTION PROBLEM UBISOFT!! :mad::mad:

Kylar.Z
02-17-2017, 02:44 PM
I am not saying the problem is on your end, but try to give a call to your ISP maybe they can set something in your routing. Worth a try until Ubisoft fixed the problems on their ends.

Xynrex
02-17-2017, 02:51 PM
I am not saying the problem is on your end, but try to give a call to your ISP maybe they can set something in your routing. Worth a try until Ubisoft fixed the problems on their ends.

dude srsly......

The problems occur because of the p2p network.

Google it if you have no idea..........

Makes cheating way easier btw

MyAxeYourFace
02-17-2017, 02:52 PM
Indeed its super annoying and its need a fix asap ruins my whole game experience with the Dcs from me and the enemy.

NanoNaps
02-17-2017, 03:08 PM
dude srsly......

What I hear:

I have no clue about how the P2P works and what benefits it has over dedicated servers.
I also don't realise that games with dedicated servers can be riddled with cheaters as well (CSGO says hi)

Seriously, do any of you actually know the difference.

If you constantly disconnect chances are it is a problem on your end.
I disconnected once from open beta till today while playing Elimination or Dominion.
Not once did I have an issue in Brawl or Duel.

So to claim it is only P2Ps fault seems rather silly.

DrExtrem
02-17-2017, 03:12 PM
The true cancer is the targeting system, when fighting multiple opponents.

Opening up the guard is a horrible punishment for switching to a different target.

Kylar.Z
02-17-2017, 03:18 PM
dude srsly......

Its not that simple, me for example has no issues at all, which means in some circumstances the game is playable. As a said i am not saying its anyone's fault, but a little talk with the ISP may help.

cTrix
02-17-2017, 03:23 PM
For 2 days I've been trying to do an order where I have to complete 5 elimination matches.
I can't do it, because the game keeps crashing everytime someoen disconnects.

Go **** yourself ubisoft. Last game I ever buy.

Ockt
02-17-2017, 03:41 PM
lol p2p is such a joke and having it in a game based on timing countering etc is a joke... sick of "host left, reconfiguring connection" or w/e the bs message is, usually followed by "connection error 0001023130" sort your bs out UBI. RIP For Honor... you really are terrible

Then you get people that suddenly lag spike when coming at you and when the spike is over you either are low on hp or dead... obvious exploit... screw ya UBIFAIL.

You know how often I get disconnected from games with dedicated servers ubi? Only for maintenance. You know how often I get disconnected from your terrible p2p game at least 2 of 5 games.