PDA

View Full Version : So. There has to be a 'protect the Ram' gamemode, right?

Ragnar---
02-17-2017, 01:43 PM
I feel as though this game mode would work well in For Honor, it'd require it's own special maps but surely it'd be worth it in the future and we have one already from the story.

It'd likely be like Payload from Overwatch and I honestly think For Honor needs more unique modes, especially since Skirmish is 'TDM' and Dominion is 'Capture the Objective'.

Also while we're speaking about the story, can we have all those amazing ornaments/armour and weapons that the characters have? I don't think I can play Warlord anymore if I don't have my Bear skin head piece.

DrExtrem
02-17-2017, 01:45 PM
I agree.

This part of the knights mission was awesome. Making a game mode out of it, should be the logical conclusion.

Ragnar---
02-17-2017, 02:03 PM
I agree.

This part of the knights mission was awesome. Making a game mode out of it, should be the logical conclusion.

I didn't expect to find such a cool mode in story that wasn't in multiplayer. I wonder if they hesitated on adding this mode because it's unique and decided on team deathmatch (yawn) instead?.

DrExtrem
02-17-2017, 03:09 PM
I didn't expect to find such a cool mode in story that wasn't in multiplayer. I wonder if they hesitated on adding this mode because it's unique and decided on team deathmatch (yawn) instead?.

While tdm is not bad, it is certainly suited to classes, that are either very fast (ganging up) or very strong in 1on1. The power ups are messing the whole thing up as well.

In the end, its 4x1on1 + mopping up the rests. The individual performance of every character counts and not the one of the team.

The battering ram would put the teams performance in the focus of the gameplay.

Ragnar---
02-17-2017, 05:38 PM
While tdm is not bad, it is certainly suited to classes, that are either very fast (ganging up) or very strong in 1on1. The power ups are messing the whole thing up as well.

In the end, its 4x1on1 + mopping up the rests. The individual performance of every character counts and not the one of the team.

The battering ram would put the teams performance in the focus of the gameplay.

It'd just be nice ot have something unique as well I think.

Vordred
02-17-2017, 06:16 PM
the Problem with a game mode like that, is it would be just like Skirmish, one giant Cluster F around the ram