PDA

View Full Version : P2P is a CANCER For THIS GAME!

MDA.Hykal
02-17-2017, 01:06 PM
Hello,I'm a season pass owner and this game going to be death in a month.I cant believe how exciting they(staff/game developer/workers) want to make this game great in their promo videos.The main thing is this game is as worst as it get in their Closed beta and Open beta.Since then,they did not fixed the MAIN PROBLEM in this game which is CONNECTION!.

I keep disconnecting out of the game and this is so annoying and so stressful.This problem are getting worst if you are in a party.The chances of disconnecting are higher than a solo.

When this game was officially released the numbers of players playing at the peak are around 100k and now it getting decrease till 30-50k. Its an early sign this game will be death in a couple of months. I will reduce my time of playing for this game once I got reputation 4 and legendary set and I believe many players will do the same.

Leave your comment below if you agree.
PLEASE FIX THE CONNECTION PROBLEM UBISOFT!! :mad::mad:

Kina-ono
02-17-2017, 01:12 PM
Hello,I'm a season pass owner and this game going to be death in a month.I cant believe how exciting they(staff/game developer/workers) want to make this game great in their promo videos.The main thing is this game is as worst as it get in their Closed beta and Open beta.Since then,they did not fixed the MAIN PROBLEM in this game which is CONNECTION!.

I keep disconnecting out of the game and this is so annoying and so stressful.This problem are getting worst if you are in a party.The chances of disconnecting are higher than a solo.

When this game was officially released the numbers of players playing at the peak are around 100k and now it getting decrease till 30-50k. Its an early sign this game will be death in a couple of months. I will reduce my time of playing for this game once I got reputation 4 and legendary set and I believe many players will do the same.

Leave your comment below if you agree.
PLEASE FIX THE CONNECTION PROBLEM UBISOFT!! :mad::mad:

Yeah, it's somewhat frustrating lol
I can't finish deathmatch against players like 90% of the time, because of constant disconnects. I've never had this problem in any other online games. I'm afraid to join any matches, just because of the thought of wasting another 10mins. for me to just disconnect and have nothing but lost time.:(

dreampage
02-17-2017, 01:14 PM
I agree. I can't comprehend how a big-budget publisher can go with P2P networking in 2017. How on Earth did they think it would be a good idea? It's not even the first online game Ubisoft has done. This is totally beyond me. Huge disappointment and although the game itself is brilliant I'm afraid players will leave it very soon, and the bad reputation doesn't help either. Ubisoft either creates a solution to this problem or the community will vanish.

Jarnhand
02-17-2017, 01:21 PM
P2P is bad for 2 reasons:
- ONE player got bad internet, and everyone suffers
- cheats are far far far easier to develop and use

Raxyk
02-17-2017, 01:24 PM
Indeed it is. I found this petition in change.org, although I doubt it will change nothing, I already voted.

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-for-honor-dedicated-servers