PDA

View Full Version : games dead in a month

Love.Handle
02-17-2017, 10:13 AM
There is no skill gap. There really is no skill all together. Each character has a very limited range of moves and combos. You could take a n64 controller and remover a few buttons for the same amount of abilities this game has.

Please look at the combos and abilities for each character....its small and repetitive....Its like if you took an actual fighting game and reduced the amount of moves 1000x over.

All anyone can do in this game is repeat thwe same stupid abilities. Cux that's ALL they can do......stop defending this game its a peace of ****.

bzpc2y

Bigweight93
02-17-2017, 10:18 AM
There is no skill gap. There really is no skill all together. Each character has a very limited range of moves and combos. You could take a n64 controller and remover a few buttons for the same amount of abilities this game has.

Please look at the combos and abilities for each character....its small and repetitive....Its like if you took an actual fighting game and reduced the amount of moves 1000x over.

All anyone can do in this game is repeat thwe same stupid abilities. Cux that's ALL they can do......stop defending this game its a peace of ****.

bzpc2y

who hurted you big boy? :)

did you get recked by a spamming character 'cause you are not good enought to parry or dodge? :D

let it all out big boy c'mon..

m0u-1337
02-17-2017, 10:18 AM
QQ, just dont play it if you dont like it. I love the game, allthough raiders and lawbringers need some buffs.

Love.Handle
02-17-2017, 10:25 AM
Actually I'm kinda sick of people complaining about me cuz I cant do much more and its boring at the same time.

I play conq cuz I wanted to play a knight with a shield but there's really nothing to the kit but heavy guard break combos and thats it....

And everyone yells and screams do something different! the truth is I cant because this game is so basic and bare bones.

I can literally slam a person to the wall 3 time in a row followed with heavy's to kill them.

seriously this game is for noobs that can press 3 buttons.

I guess I'm mad I spent money on this game at all...Ive been waiting for a good sword and shield game all my life. I think like most of us have. But this isn't it unless they make ALOT of changes. This game is for the plebs. And the streamers that got sponsored and talked it up...meh....ur rich anyway....I got no voice.

ZuivrZilvr
02-17-2017, 10:32 AM
No one cares to see a whiner leave. Why are you even posting here?

As for me, this game won't be dead for years to come.

ReyusD
02-17-2017, 10:40 AM
Actually I'm kinda sick of people complaining about me cuz I cant do much more and its boring at the same time.

I play conq cuz I wanted to play a knight with a shield but there's really nothing to the kit but heavy guard break combos and thats it....

And everyone yells and screams do something different! the truth is I cant because this game is so basic and bare bones.

I can literally slam a person to the wall 3 time in a row followed with heavy's to kill them.

I guess I'm mad I spent money on this game at all...Ive been waiting for a good sword and shield game all my life. I think like most of us have. But this isn't it unless they make ALOT of changes. This game is for the plebs. And the streamers that got sponsored and talked it up...meh....ur rich anyway....I got no voice.

so someone offers you to test a product for 3 days for free.

then you go and buy the product.

3 days later you cry about how bad it is

so who is bad and should feel stupid? you or the product?

so we have 2 attack buttons and 3 directions - thats 6 different attacks
sfv has 6 attack buttons

and if we compare the special moves list of the 2 games then i would call it pretty even

also this is a melee weapon fighting game - throwing fireballs around or do 3 foot high uppercuts wouldnt fit.

Love.Handle
02-17-2017, 10:42 AM

also this is a melee weapon fighting game - throwing fireballs around or do 3 foot high uppercuts wouldnt fit.

Half the fun I have in this game is throwing around fireballs as conq....

Or are you to noob to get there yet?

Games trash.

Love.Handle
02-17-2017, 10:45 AM

Games trash.

I mean I feel like most of the people that reply on these forums havnt even leveled up and played the full game yet.

I mean this guy doesn't even know I can summon meteors out of my *******....

Warlord8912
02-17-2017, 11:00 AM

Man everyone gets frustrated with this game. It happens, your not going to kill everyone you fight. Not to mention you coming lately contradict yourself, "This game is for noobs that can press 3 buttons". Yet you openly admit all you do is spam people into the wall repeatedly. This game is about timing, and reflexes. You're just pissed that you're a spammer and people are learning how to do with your *** now.

ReyusD
02-17-2017, 11:03 AM

Games trash.

screenshot or it didnt happen you stupid troll

VinDieseII69
02-17-2017, 11:06 AM
lol he said this game will be dead in a month..thats what they said when dragon balls xenoverse came out and it still has over 30k people online..by felicia

Love.Handle
02-17-2017, 11:07 AM
screenshot or it didnt happen you stupid troll

hhahahhahahahahahahahaha

Did I call it or what this guy didn't even know I could shoot bombs out my wrists like spider man....

How about you go look it up instead of me teaching you.

Ded gam.

Love.Handle
02-17-2017, 11:09 AM
lol he said this game will be dead in a month..thats what they said when dragon balls xenoverse came out and it still has over 30k people online..by felicia

oh man 30k people????

That's like one town all playing at once!

HOW THEY DO DAT!

SonicDoC
02-17-2017, 11:16 AM
So you are surely about >90% Winrate in Duels? Because there is no skill involved ? Right?
Wannabees everywhere

Shukr4n
02-17-2017, 11:18 AM
even if the game had 3 moves only, and it is not, u have to win over an opponent with those few moves, which implies that u need to "master" parry, dodge and GB. which requires timing, skill, and experience.
if u are bored about those few skills, hence players spam those few moves, i believe u are already top player 100% win ratio because prehemptive coutners are very simple to you, right?

02-17-2017, 11:21 AM
so someone offers you to test a product for 3 days for free.

then you go and buy the product.

3 days later you cry about how bad it is

so who is bad and should feel stupid? you or the product?

so we have 2 attack buttons and 3 directions - thats 6 different attacks
sfv has 6 attack buttons

and if we compare the special moves list of the 2 games then i would call it pretty even

1. Demo, not full product. This small sentace completely disproves your first point. And not "MGS V: Ground Zeroes" type of demo, but just simplified and cutted early build.

2. SFV: Acuma, 21 moves, 6 buttons. For Honor: Lawbringer, (most comlicated character) 13 moves, 6 buttons. Not even close. Also: Soul Calibur, (fighting game with melee weapons) Ezio Auditore, ~81 moves, 6 buttons; Tekken, ~100 moves, 6 buttons; etc. And dont even try to tell me that "most of those moves generally not used". Even Chivalry with its broken and glitchy mechanics had at least 20 (known to me) fighting techniques, which ranged from a character to the character, due to their personal specifications...

"also this is a melee weapon fighting game - throwing fireballs around or do 3 foot high uppercuts wouldnt fit." Well, some characters can throw friebombs, axes and stuff, heal themselves\allies and activate press X to win Revenge thingy... Have ever played For Honor?

No one cares to see a whiner leave. Why are you even posting here?

As for me, this game won't be dead for years to come.

I do, for example, because his post (even if you take into account his "resounding statement", probably based on personal indignation) looks like a feedback, not "whining".

02-17-2017, 11:25 AM
even if the game had 3 moves only, and it is not, u have to win over an opponent with those few moves, which implies that u need to "master" parry, dodge and GB. which requires timing, skill, and experience.
if u are bored about those few skills, hence players spam those few moves, i believe u are already top player 100% win ratio because prehemptive coutners are very simple to you, right?

And when you master them what happens afterwards, when you meet an opponent with a similar skill level? 50\50?

SonicDoC
02-17-2017, 11:28 AM
A Moveset with 100 moves doesnt mean its great. In Reality, only 10 Moves are competitive. So rly, this game is a lot like Soul Calibur.
I wish you good luck to "master" this game.

Shukr4n
02-17-2017, 11:43 AM
And when you master them what happens afterwards, when you meet an opponent with a similar skill level? 50\50?

yes, because in a (utopic perfect) balanced game, win ratio is 50%, so if u win 50% it means that u and your opponent have same skill. it would be very nice

DeLatv
02-17-2017, 11:47 AM
They just need to have some ballance changes.

As for example. How many fakes does warden throws? None, cos he has zone attack, top attack and shoulder charge.

How many left light attacks does warden uses? none, with zone attack and fast top attack, u must be ******ed to use left light attack.

So I agree with the topic owner. The attacks are not ballanced. There are just better attacks than others because they are very low right with reward.

Same with Orochi. Fast and huge damage top attack and fast zone attack, why would you even try to mind game your opponent when you have tools that can get your free hit moust of the time?

This is why there are only few classes in 1v1. they are overpowered. They have speed of a assasin and damage of a heavy.

severalfndays
02-17-2017, 11:58 AM
You know I still prefer the idiots that talk about how they're too good at gaming to play this game cuz in truth they got their weapon fed to them right out the gate and couldn't spit it back out to the cowards that run from the fight but have no qualms with cutting you down while you're focused on fighting a respectable one on one battle with another opponent

ReyusD
02-17-2017, 12:05 PM
@foxunitred

1. no it doesnt, on the points he described nothing changed so this sentece completely disproves your point

2.sure tekken had 100 moves, akuma had over 9000 moves - do you have a drug problem?

and the most important ******** of yours:

you compare throwing a bottle with flammable fluids including a trigger - with a ki blast from a supernatural fighter?

its not at all about that it can be thrown and its only called fireball - it is NOT an actual ball of fire.

oh and a character can throw an axe in a fighting game with weapons what a surprise - how could this not fit

and the characters in for honor dont use magic to heal themselves

and the revenge only means the character is infuriated - its nothing supernatural

Duckbit
02-17-2017, 12:12 PM
lol git gud

Hackfraysn
02-17-2017, 12:51 PM
QQ, just dont play it if you dont like it. I love the game, allthough raiders and lawbringers need some buffs.

Their heavy attacks are way too slow and especially LOLbringer has the stamina of a one-pump-chump. Feints cost too much and there's no point in feinting because you can't use a heavy (or unblockable) anyway because yours are by far the slowest in the entire game.

DaWeirdWAAAGH
02-17-2017, 01:05 PM
Idiots donate on this dead game for buying steel :DDD

DaWeirdWAAAGH
02-17-2017, 01:12 PM
delete

Jarnhand
02-17-2017, 01:27 PM

bzpc2y

This game DO have problems, but here you are INCORRECT! There is A LOT of skill involved.
The game have serious imbalances, sure, but do not blame that on no skill needed.

Once again copy myself:
A good player that learn all the moves etc, will do good on all classes, even the underpowered ones to a certain degree, but will completely stomp 'everyone' on a good class.
A mediocre/new player will do ok on a good class, but will get wrecked on a bad class.

Ragnar---
02-17-2017, 01:33 PM
Ok bye. I really enjoy the game.

ReyusD
02-17-2017, 03:11 PM
The game didn't turn out to be an intricate duel simulator full of skilled complex combat, I think that's true..

devs have no problem of creating something extremely complex.
there are and have been a ton of very complex games.

what did the critics say about those? game is complex - too complex

there is no other good real 3d fighting game like this because fitting the controls on a controller is very hard.
thats why street fighter and soul calibur and tekken despite having 3d character models and 3d environment you look at them from the side.
because it frees up buttons on the controller.

and as you see on the forum 90% of the people are already crying about everything because they are overwhelmed and cant get it done right

sog6six6
02-17-2017, 03:26 PM
The game didn't turn out to be an intricate duel simulator full of skilled complex combat, I think that's true.
Many of the modes are about when you fight, where you fight, and how many of you there are. The more chaotic modes don't really require a high level of character skill.
More like player awareness and tactics.
That doesn't mean it's no fun.
Depends what you came looking for.

couldnt agree more. well said. it's plain this game isnt for everyone