PDA

View Full Version : enemy survived that ?!

SpencinatorGG
02-17-2017, 09:08 AM
ive played for honor since the closed beta in january and got abouzt 60 to 70 hours gameplay expierence, im confident in my peacekeeper skills and now to the problem which i had to deal with for about 5 times:

the enemy is nearly dead, im about to give him the last hit, i plunge forward to get the execution, i see the healthbar of my enemy drop to 0 and even the interface for exectuion pops out ! but wait ! whats that ! suddenly my enemy is alive again as if i never landed that hit ! it happened in duels most of the time, i thought its a beta bug which is gonna get fixed because someone would adress it but i was mistaken i guess, i searched trough the forum and couldnt find anything about it, maybe i missed it not sure. happen again like 2 hours ago against a warden in a duel. playing on the ps4

SpencinatorGG
02-17-2017, 09:26 AM
oh **** me, wasnt thinking about that :x

EDIT: i found a similar situation on youtube ! /watch?v=SU5O7WdtJJA it was the exact same for me except i finished with a heavy

FabulousManStar
02-17-2017, 09:34 AM
That looks hella sketchy. I'd probably report that shiz like asap. Unless shug has some anti-death passive? Would be super broken if he did (much like his 1-hit kill).