PDA

View Full Version : Cheapness!!!

Warlord8912
02-17-2017, 08:57 AM
Look every class is a little bit cheap in their own way. But those damn samurais, every single one of them! They attack so damn fast flying around like a damn whack a mole. This is a gripe but it's intended but amusing as well. Share some of your amusing gripes! Might as well have some laughs at our nerd rage.

Brave_Thunder
02-17-2017, 09:05 AM
Mine isn't a gripe against a specifical class,but against some maps:why on earth we are forced to fight in tiny spaces always with ledges?Ruin Tower is one example.While on the bridges you can position yourself to avoid cheapness,sometimes you have literally 0 way to escape:one failed cgb and you're dead.
Oh,and fck those raiders,why we can't simply put a blade in their back when they do their charge?

Warlord8912
02-17-2017, 09:12 AM
Haha yeah I will be the first to admit I get furious when playing FH. But it's a very addicting game! I will say I get very annoyed when people overuse certain moves. I know the come back is "well get better!" Look I'm trying, ok? But when ****** is constantly picking me up and cracking me over the back I can rarely avoid it lol!