PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty descriptions

The_B0G_
02-17-2017, 08:39 AM
I think difficulty descriptions should be changed so assassins stop thinking their so good, classes like conquerer, warlord, valkyrie, lawbringer, shugoki are hard. All assassin classes are sooo easy to play.

I know this doesn't really matter, but if it's going to be listed as hard, make it hard at least, Orochi is just a spamurai, you see 2 to 3 of them every round, they are easy to play, if they were actually hard, people wouldn't use them so often.

The_B0G_
02-17-2017, 08:49 AM
Maybe it is an indicator how dfficult it is to counter said class.

That would make much more sence.

Snow901
02-17-2017, 09:31 AM
The difficulty description for most characters seem fine. I think of them as a general consensus of how difficult it is to play a character and effectively use all tools in their kit. Orochi in particular could be an exception though, because most people only have to know three attacks to win with him - the zone, storm rush, and top light-light combo. Sometimes you'll come across a player that makes use of the deflect, but that only happens mostly in duels lol.

The_B0G_
02-17-2017, 11:46 AM
Orochi is the single most OP hero in the game now, by far. I'm regularly seeing teams of 3 and sometimes full teams of 4 Orochi in Elimination matches. They need a stamina nerf badly, their attacks and dodges never end.