PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper should not get an invisibility ability

KSI K9 HANDLER
02-17-2017, 08:10 AM
Look I don't know if the creators at Ubisoft were drunk when they did this but whatever the ability is that lets the Peacekeeper become invisible is crap. Either make it shorter so they can't literally chain attacks at my back and then execute me or give them a shimmer or something cuz that is bull crap

EnragedLlamaTV
02-17-2017, 08:12 AM
Can confirm. Peacekeepers dont have an invisability ability. You played against a hacker. lol

dave2k12
02-17-2017, 08:18 AM
Look I don't know if the creators at Ubisoft were drunk when they did this but whatever the ability is that lets the Peacekeeper become invisible is crap. Either make it shorter so they can't literally chain attacks at my back and then execute me or give them a shimmer or something cuz that is bull crap
Lol there not invisible the thing just removes there healthbar and stuff until you lock on to her so yea don't blame that on you loosing damn all of you guys are whiners I sware nerf this nerf that Jesus learn to play the game if you guys spent as much time on the game as you do complaining on the forum maybe you guys would be better and know how to counter stuff it's funny really because at the end of the day ur gonna make this game bad crying wolf every time you get beat or something believe me I know I have my friend moaning at me saying this games **** every time he dies or everything is OP then when he's winning he's like omg this game is so good so yea that's me done sorry It's nothing personal just got annoyed with everyone complaining and well yours was the top thread with a complaint

VinDieseII69
02-17-2017, 08:25 AM
lol seriously these crybabies always have something stupid to complain about..PK's ability does not make them invisible..all it does is hide their HUD and you cal still see them running around when you spot them..stop being girl and play the game without complaining