PDA

View Full Version : Law Bringer

Thuglife-Tupac
02-17-2017, 07:25 AM
This guy needs a slight buff in the speed of attack cause everything hey throws is so easily dodged or blocked the guy is basically useless against anybody half decent. Shame cause he could be fun to play but no point he is just outmatched against every other character.

Felis_Menari
02-17-2017, 09:15 AM
Eh, in most matches I seem to do alright. And sometimes I just walk all over people; it depends on the skill level differential, at least in average play. I can't speak of high skill level play though; I still can't parry that well in PvP, and I couldn't counter guard break if my life depended on it, lol. I think the biggest problem is that outside of his top/light opener, none of his attacks are very quick. Well that, and his reach can be deceptively short, considering his weapon. The lawbringer's ability to chain off of shove is great, but that's the main thing he has going for him as far as I can tell. And if he couldn't shove off of blocked attacks, I think I'd have no choice but to agree with the many on this forum who think he is lacking.