PDA

View Full Version : This game truly has one of the worst communities ever

Ephemiel
02-17-2017, 06:59 AM
Just look at the idiotic stuff people complain about and the reactions so many people have to legit criticism and issues. Just what the hell is wrong with so many of you?

dave2k12
02-17-2017, 07:03 AM
It's ok lol saw one complaining how long it takes to revive isn't realistic lol I wonder how fast he can bring a dead person back to life in reality haha

FUEGONOMICS
02-17-2017, 07:11 AM
well, i guess im in the 25-30% of the playerbase whose 60 to 100 dollar game does not work at all. mostly, we just refresh this forum and hope we dont have to start asking for money back in an industry thats loathe to give a refund or provide a game where these issues are moot. at this point, i would gladly play the beta just to enjoy the game. ill spend longer getting my money back tomorrow on my 2 hard copies than I even got to spend frustratedly trying to get this bad game to work today.

the beta worked SO well that this almost seems like a bait and switch scam. while that may not have been the intent, reality is what it is. the free version worked and the full version doesnt.

rokkkar2010
02-17-2017, 07:22 AM
well, i guess im in the 25-30% of the playerbase whose 60 to 100 dollar game does not work at all. mostly, we just refresh this forum and hope we dont have to start asking for money back in an industry thats loathe to give a refund or provide a game where these issues are moot. at this point, i would gladly play the beta just to enjoy the game. ill spend longer getting my money back tomorrow on my 2 hard copies than I even got to spend frustratedly trying to get this bad game to work today.

the beta worked SO well that this almost seems like a bait and switch scam. while that may not have been the intent, reality is what it is. the free version worked and the full version doesnt.

what problems are you having?

Voidroy
02-17-2017, 07:23 AM

Is your gaming system on plugged in?

Arkaelov
02-17-2017, 07:26 AM
Well the beta functioned very differently, the matchmaking and party system is screwy, matchmaking filters for gear and reputation level don't even exist... there is plenty to complain about.

FUEGONOMICS
02-17-2017, 11:51 AM
my first and only match went flawlessly at around 2pm eastern.

for the rest of the day, i would either get disconnected during the match, or disconnected during the matchmaking. Also, the stupid *** game searches the entire world for players right off the bat, i dont get any hits in my region, which is the eastern portion of the United States. Ubisoft connectivity instructions were worthless, essentially just a cut and paste from the xbox live page, which has been up for about ten years now. I practically know all the specific multiplayer ports by heart, so its absurdly easy to crack the router and confirm that my magic xbox live settings have not been changed. So I ran out of practical troubleshooting options in about ten minutes.

And my game shows that I have an open NAT, as do all my other multiplayer games and I simply cannot find a PvP match, in any format other than 1v1. And I sure as hell do not intend to wring 60 bucks per copy out of this game playing 1v1. I can get Killer Instinct for free, and it actually works, if I wanted to go that route.

And finally, all of that led me here, where I see nothing but a string of unanswered complaints, the majority of which are basically "I did not get what I paid for."

I should have learned my lesson with Watchdogs over the graphics downgrade scam, but truthfully, I just forgot about how fraudulent that was, and FH looked really good, so I had decently high hopes.

awolcz
02-17-2017, 01:43 PM
Just look at the idiotic stuff people complain about and the reactions so many people have to legit criticism and issues. Just what the hell is wrong with so many of you?

Are you just complaining about the community? You complainer! :-D

Kiiyor
02-17-2017, 01:59 PM
The Mechwarrior Online forums send their regards.

In all seriousness though, things are pretty hostile 'round these parts. I guess the more competitive the game, the more concentrated the salt levels are.

The trick is to look past the vitriol to try and see if there's a point being made.