PDA

View Full Version : Remove revenge from Duel/Brawl

Truuce
02-17-2017, 06:29 AM
It ruins so many games. Remove it.
The fact that it is even possible in Duel mode blows my mind. And it definitely doesn't need to be in Brawl either. If you're outnumbered, that's your teammates fault. That's the point of the game mode.

Ex__Machina
02-17-2017, 06:38 AM
I agree about duel, but it's saved me in brawl. Especially when you're fighting people who leave and are stuck with Ai who won't hesitate to jump you

PacTheManlyMan
02-17-2017, 06:43 AM
In brawl i can deal with it staying.
But it would be nice if revenge wasnt a factor in duels.

Truuce
02-17-2017, 07:00 AM
Revenge is too OP for Brawl mode. It takes away the fun of a 2v2.

Felis_Menari
02-17-2017, 07:38 AM
Revenge is too OP for Brawl mode. It takes away the fun of a 2v2.

It's a necessary mechanic to give someone a fighting chance in a 2v1 (or 3v1 and 4v1) situation. The combat system IMO is rather ****ty in dealing with more than one target at a time, so something like revenge has to be in place. Without it, you almost may as well give up with more than one person attacking you, 'cause you sure as **** are not going to get an attack in yourself. And in my experience, revenge almost never pops up in a 1v1. So if you're having issues with it coming up a lot in brawls, me thinks you or your partner have been breaking away from their initial opponent to gang up on the other. If that's the case, then the intended victim deserves to have revenge proc if they manage to survive the onslaught long enough.

bulks88
02-17-2017, 07:56 AM
Revenge mode is getting ridiculous. I've been in countless matches now where my opponent gets revenge in a 1v1 fight. That's not what it was intended for, they need to fix it and patch it. It should never occur 1v1. What's even worse is there's been a few incidents where i'm out numbered 2v1 or even 3v1 and one of my opponents gets revenge ? wtf, fix your game please.