PDA

View Full Version : lets be real

Sofun2me
02-17-2017, 04:38 AM
I have heared a lot of complaning, i.e. the pk is op,d, the orochi is op'd, the gard break is op;d.

First off I was battling a Warden, I think, and I hit them probably 4-5 heavy attacks and 5-6 lights with revenge mode on and they where barely below half health. On top of that I could not gard against the attack. In three hits I was dead. Wardens op'd I whould have to say so. Then again I have never played with a Warden so I dont know.

My point. I am wil;ling to admit that there may be something I am doing wrong and the Warden is not op,d, but please stop complainign just becouse you lose rather than a ligitmate complaint.

Nexuss94
02-17-2017, 04:40 AM
the warden is the most OP atm, dont let anyone tell you different, a warden that knows what he is doing will win vs any class literally

E-A-X
02-17-2017, 05:03 AM
im maining warden, not because i dont really like the other classes, they are actually amazing - but im competitive kind so i use the most broken/most viable class.
No reason right now to play something like Valk with that non existing damage she has all out easy dodgeable combos and even if u dont dodge u aint get punished from her.

Like as warden i.e. you can completly ignore your enemy feinting attacks, unless they have really fast classes like peacekeeper: 1x zone attack into feint into top light stuff like that is dangerous and harder to block, but like raider etc. u can ignore the feints cuz the attacks are way too slow.

Ryumanjisen
02-17-2017, 05:19 AM
the warden is the most OP atm, dont let anyone tell you different, a warden that knows what he is doing will win vs any class literally

Afraid not. Warden is my "co-main" (after the Kensei) and he struggles against characters with long range. The Nobushi is, by far, his worst mathcup.