PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Ubisoft

FreierGeist1988
02-17-2017, 04:30 AM
Ask the Titel States I'd like too Thank Ubisoft for a Really Nice Campain with Sweet Mechanics and an Awesome Multiplayer Idee

For the Main Part i wanted to Say how much i Liked the Realism Mode Campain and for the Sweet Memorys of the First Playthrough
When i read Threat Titles Like Honor Police and Other Sh+++ then it gets me Cold... Non of those Bafoons where in the Closed Beta or Dare to Speak an Alpha

So if there are 3-4vs1 in an Elemination Game then there is a Fine Line Between Being just a Real **** and Show your Fellow Players the Respect and HONOR that the Deserve for Being your Opponent.
Everybody that Justifies it with the Need or Wish to Win is a Childish Egotistical Anti Gamer - Because the only Way People like those are Enyjoing there Gaming is if Other People DO NOT because of THEM

That is what is Wrong with the Community, because there is No Problem in 2vs1 Fights if the Player is good Enough but with a Broken Matchmaking Showing No Sign of Honor against Smaller Ranked Opponents is just Weak and Disgusting.

When Gaming Evolved to the Point where no Fun can be Achived Together, than whats the Point?
If you wanna Feel Mighty Killing under Geared under Skilled People go Enlist to your Local Armys and Help Create even more Pain and Sarrow but this Time not from behind a Screen

Iam 30 years in Age and Gaming is a Part of My Life since i was 9 when my games had about 200 Floppy Disks insteed of a Digital Download Button and what i see Going on in the Only Gaming Community is just Sickening and Wrong like the Rest of the World.
Get your Act together Humans

BSienna
02-17-2017, 05:10 AM
Oh so cute , btw what about the players that cant play because peer 2 peer ? **** them right ?

EnragedLlamaTV
02-17-2017, 05:25 AM
"30 years in Age"
Yet he hasnt figured out basic capitalization or his shift Key
10/10 reliable review.

Sauronbaine
02-17-2017, 05:28 AM
Oh so cute , btw what about the players that cant play because peer 2 peer ? **** them right ?

Get better internet. :D

GayForShugoki
02-17-2017, 05:34 AM
"30 years in Age"
10/10 reliable review.

He may not be a native English speaker. It's rather funny, you know, how you're picking at his spelling and grammar but yours is almost as bad. I mean, you capitalised the 'K' in key...

Sykoink
02-17-2017, 05:41 AM
"30 years in Age"
10/10 reliable review.

Maybe he likes the way it looks? Who cares, its not like you don't understand what the words mean just because he uses Upper case and lower case AKA Up-And-Down Deck Style ;). Don't be so childish on the internet.

no_stamina
02-17-2017, 06:07 AM
Honor police detected