PDA

View Full Version : Revenge is a disgusting mechanic.

Ockt
02-17-2017, 04:17 AM
Enemy player owns team mate runs right at me after he kills him... gets revenge mode when I fight back = BS.

Teammate idiot hits enemy when he about to die gets revenge aka god mode = BS.

You say you added revenge mode to balance 2 vs 1 etc, maybe the team that got to 2 vs 1 deserves their damn advantage especially when the most popular mode is 4 vs 4 dominion. Rather than add a crutch mode how about you design a decent combat system beyond 1 vs 1 only. The targeting is terrible, Revenge mode is terrible, typical UBI sabotage their own game yet again with boneheaded decisions ....The Division was far from a one off screw up it seems.

Not even getting started on using peer 2 peer on game relying on timing... who made that decision and why did you employ them.

PendragonArtura
02-17-2017, 04:38 AM
Me I found this very cool.

I mean, when I am on a 1v1 battle, and win... If suddently a guy jump on me by behind, this mode is active, so I can OS my first ennemy and keep focusing again on 1v1.

Also when you have 3 stupid ppl ganking you, you spam heavy attack with this and you punish them hard. I find this good, it push them to use their head and don't jump brainless into a battle already won.

Also it make some epic battle 4v1 sometime when all your teammates are already dead.

Truuce
02-17-2017, 08:25 AM
Revenge mode is just dumb. It's for the casual crybabies. If you're outnumbered it means you or your team are out of position. Or your team was killed. So you deserve to be outnumbered.

It's dumb that in Brawl you get punished for killing your enemy first and going to help.

VinDieseII69
02-17-2017, 08:36 AM
Revenge mode is just dumb. It's for the casual crybabies. If you're outnumbered it means you or your team are out of position. Or your team was killed. So you deserve to be outnumbered.

It's dumb that in Brawl you get punished for killing your enemy first and going to help.

i think you'd be better off playing street fighter then