PDA

View Full Version : Should i get this game?

Overthinkable1
02-17-2017, 02:55 AM
im in need of a new game, is it worth buying?

Thanks

Special4ces Dom
02-17-2017, 03:00 AM
about 5 hours worth of story and a decent amount of multiplayer content.
I guess it really depends on how competitive you are and if you can roll with the punches.... or turn your cheek when someone spits in your face...

Scoregasms2286
02-17-2017, 03:03 AM
Well let me just say, if this was the day of release, I would have said no, save your money till the price drops.

Ubi has finally responded to the forums and we are seeing a patch coming soon to help balance the game, I presume to be 1 of many as it does not address 100% of the issue, however, it is like a sigh of relief actually hearing from them.

So if you want to play a good fighting game (yes still balance issues, matchmaking is buggy, and you might question how someone got a hit off or not) I am back to the stage where I recommend checking it out.

This change of heart is literally only based on the, what seemed like endless amount of time, response from Ubisoft addressing the concerns.

If they are already informing us of change, I feel they really are listening to what we say, and checking the numbers across the board to make the game as balanced as possible.