PDA

View Full Version : Stance "Spinning?"

PlagueGripes
02-17-2017, 02:44 AM
I was curious on peoples' thoughts on this. It's super common to see players wildly tapping their stance in every direction in PvP, since it effectively makes it more difficult to visually track the indicators. So, in fights, a samurai will face off against a knight and both will start flailing their swords in circles around their face before launching an attack.

Whaddaya think of it? Do you like it? Tolerate it? Should it be "fixed" in some way? Or are you on the other side of the fence, and would like indicators off entirely, until the attack comes out?

Fuzzybutts
02-17-2017, 02:51 AM
I was curious on peoples' thoughts on this. It's super common to see players wildly tapping their stance in every direction in PvP, since it effectively makes it more difficult to visually track the indicators. So, in fights, a samurai will face off against a knight and both will start flailing their swords in circles around their face before launching an attack.

Whaddaya think of it? Do you like it? Tolerate it? Should it be "fixed" in some way? Or are you on the other side of the fence, and would like indicators off entirely, until the attack comes out?

When you play a spear wielder, you must show them you know how to work the shaft.

E-A-X
02-17-2017, 04:40 AM
i dont see a problem, because when you do "guardswitchspam" your brain malfunctions and u cant even guard the next fast attack coming in - nobody good does that while in head to head combat.