PDA

View Full Version : Behold! The greatest Orochi gameplay you will EVER see.

PaUZZze
02-17-2017, 02:23 AM
I couldn't believe my eyes. A true master of for honor. Get out your pen and paper noobs!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HwfjZvfIw

*face palm* he's a level 17....and he was doing it the entire match. Literally the only time he would attack is if he got a guard break in followed by an UNBLOCK ABLE HEAVY. No joke. Sure I wrecked him, he was a total chump, but my point still stands. Now I'm almost certain the orochi isn't the only warrior to be able to do this. ALMOST certain. Why do only a select few warriors have this ability? Or is orochi really the only warrior that can do this? Answers please!

P.S. Yes the BOT was out of stamina but i can assure you, I can have a full stamina bar but yet, with ever guard break came an unblock able heavy.

pRaX85
02-17-2017, 02:42 AM
Yup, another one of those that relies on the current GB as a crutch.

Fuzzybutts
02-17-2017, 03:07 AM
Oh hey, another youtube video in the WRONG FORUM FOR IT to downvote, clickbait title included~

PaUZZze
02-17-2017, 03:13 AM
Oh hey, another youtube video in the WRONG FORUM FOR IT to downvote, clickbait title included~

Haha I don't hear anything about disproving my point, so I suppose im 100% right! Thanks bro!

Fuzzybutts
02-17-2017, 03:21 AM
Haha I don't hear anything about disproving my point, so I suppose im 100% right! Thanks bro!

You are right but this should go in the community creations thread.

Moxin2007
02-17-2017, 03:22 AM
hahahahaha its one guy who is not GB countering lol if u sit there and take who is wrong not the Orochi player JS

PaUZZze
02-17-2017, 03:29 AM
hahahahaha its one guy who is not GB countering lol if u sit there and take who is wrong not the Orochi player JS

Hahaha haha first of all that was a bot. Secondly what?? So your telling me its totally okay for only SOME heroes to have this ability in the first place? Keep trying to dis prove my point because you can't. The proofs all right there and if your okay with this ridiculousness then you clearly do it to and don't want it to end, scared that if it was FIXED, you'd actually have to take the time to learn set moves. There's a first time for everything! Good luck to ya all!

BadgerBadger25
02-17-2017, 04:14 AM
I don't understand the point of this thread, are you asking why people guard break repeatedly? This is not a class thing, all classes can spam guardbreak xD

The_Quieter
02-17-2017, 04:30 AM
....He's fighting a bot. So what?

Nexuss94
02-17-2017, 04:43 AM
the current orochi meta atm is to 1)360 light attack into you to dodge hit followed by 2) 2 more lights or a GB heavy attack - repeat step 2 and there u go

PaUZZze
02-17-2017, 04:43 AM
Omfg....*face palm until concussion*. I love how all he orochi players flock to this thread based on the title then see someone completely embarrass the class hahah good stuff. Any who, yes ANYONE can spam GB but can they perform a UNBLOCK ABLE HEAVY afterwards? Jesus read the post for poops sake, the rest is in there. My point still stands, still waiting for a viable argument....

PaUZZze
02-17-2017, 04:46 AM
the current orochi meta atm is to 1)360 light attack into you to dodge hit followed by 2) 2 more lights or a GB heavy attack - repeat step 2 and there u go

For the record this isn't a Nerf Orochi thread. He's a chump. The point of the thread is to figure out what dictates' not being able to block after a GB. Specific warriors? (orochi for example). Or is it simply something else?

Nexuss94
02-17-2017, 04:48 AM
For the record this isn't a Nerf Orochi thread. He's a chump. The point of the thread is to figure out what dictates' not being able to block after a GB. Specific warriors? (orochi for example). Or is it simply something else?

there changing it back to how it was in beta so it hardly matters

PaUZZze
02-17-2017, 04:53 AM
there changing it back to how it was in beta so it hardly matters

Source? Not sure if he and other heroes were able to do this during beta's/alpha. I forget. So that may not fix the issue. We'll see, fingers crossed.

xxspetznaxx
02-17-2017, 10:41 AM
All classes get a guaranteed heavy after GB. You just need to know if you get a top heavy or side heavy on each class. For example, Oro gets a top heavy, but Warden only has time for a side heavy.

So yes, pretty balanced in that respect. GB itself could use some tuning though, and it appears to be in the works currently.

xW11nD
02-17-2017, 01:32 PM
The heavy should be possible to parry by some classes if im right. Lights not

BadgerBadger25
02-17-2017, 08:49 PM
Warlord, next useless reply?

Kylar.Z
02-17-2017, 08:51 PM
Source? Not sure if he and other heroes were able to do this during beta's/alpha. I forget. So that may not fix the issue. We'll see, fingers crossed.

news and anouncment section...

edit: Also yes while the GB counter is bugged orochi has this advantage, but nothing stopping you to hit him with a light attack until the fix arrives

Versuviou5
02-17-2017, 08:58 PM
I couldn't believe my eyes. A true master of for honor. Get out your pen and paper noobs!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HwfjZvfIw

*face palm* he's a level 17....and he was doing it the entire match. Literally the only time he would attack is if he got a guard break in followed by an UNBLOCK ABLE HEAVY. No joke. Sure I wrecked him, he was a total chump, but my point still stands. Now I'm almost certain the orochi isn't the only warrior to be able to do this. ALMOST certain. Why do only a select few warriors have this ability? Or is orochi really the only warrior that can do this? Answers please!

P.S. Yes the BOT was out of stamina but i can assure you, I can have a full stamina bar but yet, with ever guard break came an unblock able heavy.

I'l disprove your point.

You suck. Light attack, side roll or even REVERSE GB would have broken this.

Cheese to win, easy to fight against.

Virigoth
02-17-2017, 08:59 PM
I think thats me in the video. GB counter is not broken, you just need to learn the new timing...or dont, since they are changing it back anyway. With that said, if your enemy is weak against an attack....use that attack. Often.