PDA

View Full Version : Environment kills - Too many opportunities.

Gaggles81
02-17-2017, 12:20 AM
First thing first, this isn't a thread complaining about dying to these. I just think there are far too many opportunities on the maps where it's possible.

I'm all for performing an environment kill but due to there being so many different locations where you can perform them it's always the most efficient way of killing someone.

Add some more railings, cover up some of the holes, reduce some of the spikes, there's just too many locations on each map.

Stupple
02-17-2017, 12:27 AM
i like it lol i die lots to them but pill few using them hate bad thro when ur try to set it up. i allway run or keep away form them and that make it hard and worth my time playing this game no that if i dont look round i going to die

forrest0755
02-17-2017, 12:46 AM
I agree some maps go a bit overboard on the possible enviroment kills. In general, I like that aspect of the game because it makes you watch your footing. But when you cant go anywhere where a Shugoki can just barrel through you tossing you off the side, or a Lawbringer jousting you off, its a bit much. There are only a few maps like that thankfully, in most of them, you can mostly stay away from ledges and spikes