PDA

View Full Version : What I am Doing Wrong and How can I Improve?

Bladedgeknight
02-16-2017, 11:52 PM
So during the closed beta I found the game was easier to play and I did fairly well. Now with the full release I just keep losing my fights especially when it matters in 4v4. I main raider and lawbringer. Problem is I just can't seem to react fast enough to the effective stimuli in front of me. So the enemy can parry everything I throw at them, but I can only parry 40% of the time and I have not once ever counter guard broke, but my enemies are psychic or something and they know how to guard break all the time. I know it's not cheap but it feels so cheap when I have a bar of health and I know the enemy is coming in for the guard break heavy and I can see and hear the guard break happening but my hands just dont respond fast enough to counter... I feel like an absolute detriment to my team every single game its so depressing..

Delectable_Sin
02-16-2017, 11:53 PM
Just spam light attacks when they're trying to guard break.

Also, practice against the bots lvl 1-3. It's the best way to get good without hurting your ratios.

TatoRezo
02-17-2017, 12:00 AM
My advice: if you aren't very skilled drop those characters because currently they are the worst characters (raider>lawbringer) and go to a faster one or a simpler one. I main raider trust me