PDA

View Full Version : matchmaking endless waiting, and no matches?

Scorpion1980Lma
02-16-2017, 11:39 PM
hi all

has anyone else experienced this, match making takes forever, and then after 10mins of waiting, no matches found, is the game ALREADY dying

Solidwolf1
02-16-2017, 11:41 PM
Its not dying at all... I never have to wait more then 10 seconds

Bladedgeknight
02-16-2017, 11:45 PM
So from what I've noticed is sometimes the game seems to have a massive memory leak over time and you will have trouble joining parties and also games. Restart occasionally to fix this problem.

Jarl.Felix
02-16-2017, 11:47 PM
Unfortunately you know what's dying ? The cheap greedy Ubisoft company who can't even afford decent servers to allow people playing a decent game :)

And no, while I do get too a lot's of disconnects because of server crash or whatever the crap are those errors, what really disgusts me is when I see like 2-3 players CONSTANTLY disconecting and being replaced with AI BOTS ... meh !

Aeecto
02-16-2017, 11:51 PM
hi all

has anyone else experienced this, match making takes forever, and then after 10mins of waiting, no matches found, is the game ALREADY dying

Try reinstalling.... first deinstall through uplay, then go into your folder uplay/games and delete every For honor folder that is left, then install the game again.

That fixed the endless waiting time and finding no match for me, my clan and my friends.

Scorpion1980Lma
02-17-2017, 12:12 AM
hi all

and still no matches found, lol this is ridiculous

Gubermensch
02-17-2017, 12:13 AM
This happened to me as well. Now it takes seconds. Forward your ports (See port forwarding thread) and make sure a firewall isn't blocking uplay or the game.