PDA

View Full Version : Game dissapeared

ste_pa
02-16-2017, 11:17 PM
I logged into my account where i only have rainbow six siege since last week and all i see is the game only in "installed games" tab and nothing in "my games" tab.So i cant play it.Whats goin on can anyone explain? i was playing this afternoon earlier.

ste_pa
02-17-2017, 02:38 AM
would like to add that something very strange is happening and i just now noticed.When i log into uplay my ingame name doesnt appear just another similar to my email name appears.My ingame name is Punkbster which i dont have into this account.I m sure i m entering my email and passwords correct.How can this happen?

ste_pa
02-17-2017, 03:06 AM
i just figured out what happened.When i first installed the game and uplay i accidentally mistyped my email missing a letter from it.So after several tries i figured it out and now i logged into my acount and the game and everything is there.But now i have another problem.In my account settings page when i try to change my email it wont let me cause the first false by mistake email i provided is not verified and any change should be done via that one.What do i do now?Jesus what a mess!