PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on with champion status?!!!

Erfcore
02-16-2017, 10:39 PM
So since I havent received my 7day champnstatus I spent some steel and gotna 3day... But i have only played the game for 17 hours yet i have lost 28 hrs off of my status. Is ubisoft seriously taking time off my status while im not even playing the game? I thought in beta it only took time off the clock while i was in game. Anyone know?

EvasiveNose
02-16-2017, 10:40 PM
No it's 3 days real time. Not 3 days of playtime. Also I don't think anyone has gotten their champion status. They'll prob fix it someday.

Kerie70
02-16-2017, 10:43 PM
The timer starts the moment the status is activated, regardless of playing or not.

GNASHSAMA
02-16-2017, 10:44 PM
Did you even remember to download the extra bonuses when you bought the game?

AkimuMC
02-16-2017, 10:48 PM
Champion status is working for me (XBO)

Erfcore
02-16-2017, 10:48 PM
Thats some b.s probably the last time I spend steel on champ status. Why should we lose out for not being able to play for 3 days straight?

Erfcore
02-16-2017, 10:49 PM
Yes of course I did. I have everythinf that comes with thebpacks EXCEPT 7day champ status and 2 scavenger crates

GNASHSAMA
02-16-2017, 10:51 PM
Thats some b.s probably the last time I spend steel on champ status. Why should we lose out for not being able to play for 3 days straight?

Champion Status is an optional bonus. If you don't want 25% +10% bonus experience, that's entirely up to you.

Reynard69
02-16-2017, 11:28 PM
when you pay for 3 days you should get 3 days not half of what you paid for.Woul youu pay for 7 nights in a 5 star hotel only to be told on the third night your time is up thought not

Shotokan_Murder
02-17-2017, 02:36 AM
For honor - Pay 2 Win

DatUPSman
02-17-2017, 02:43 AM
I like how no one noticed you get more gear in beta with no champ status than you do on release with champ status

DID I MENTION UBISOFT CARES MORE ABOUT IF YOU ARE A ****ING ROBOT THAN THEY DO ABOUT RELEASING A GOOD VIDEO GAME, JESUS CHRIST

TucuReborn
02-17-2017, 03:37 AM
This is just sad.

Not the champ status, but the clear lack of understanding how ingame "Premium" works.

In subscription games, the moment you pay is when it begins to take effect. Likewise, your "subscription" begins and runs from the moment you activate it.

This is literally industry standard method for subscription.

You are not forced to pay for it either, unlike some games.

If it helps, think of it as you buying the next three days, not buying 72 hours. Just like they say.

It is not their fault you misunderstood how a subscription works, so neither I or anyone else should feel bad for you.

At least you didn't pay real money on something like netflix and find this out.

And yeah, if you go to a hotel and pay for three days, they don't run a clock on how often you're there. That comparison is just a failure. They let you stay three nights, and then you leave whether or not you were there constantly.

I hope you all figure out how these sorts of things work before you get to the real world....

Reynard69
02-17-2017, 02:07 PM
this is just sad.

Not the champ status, but the clear lack of understanding how ingame "premium" works.

In subscription games, the moment you pay is when it begins to take effect. Likewise, your "subscription" begins and runs from the moment you activate it.

This is literally industry standard method for subscription.

You are not forced to pay for it either, unlike some games.

If it helps, think of it as you buying the next three days, not buying 72 hours. Just like they say.

It is not their fault you misunderstood how a subscription works, so neither i or anyone else should feel bad for you.

At least you didn't pay real money on something like netflix and find this out.

And yeah, if you go to a hotel and pay for three days, they don't run a clock on how often you're there. That comparison is just a failure. They let you stay three nights, and then you leave whether or not you were there constantly.

I hope you all figure out how these sorts of things work before you get to the real world....this is not a subscription based game

Geric0nqueror
02-17-2017, 02:26 PM
this is not a subscription based game

The optional Champion status is indeed a kind of subscription.

nirubu
02-17-2017, 02:27 PM
this is not a subscription based game

Ok, so at first all you did was demonstrate that you have no idea of what a subscription is or how it works, which made me think that youre probably not very intelligent. Then you made a completely ******ed hotel comparison which confirmed to me that youre in fact an idiot. No one should feel bad for you.

As tucureborn pointed out the hotel comparison is a total failure, because in reality hotels work the exact same way as this games subscriptionoption does.

PRAETORlAN
02-17-2017, 02:34 PM
when you pay for 3 days you should get 3 days not half of what you paid for.Woul youu pay for 7 nights in a 5 star hotel only to be told on the third night your time is up thought not

Are people really this mentally handicapped?
First of all... what the frak? You get 1 day of Champion Status for the price of 3? No, you get 3. How on Earth did you come up with this "you get 3 for the price of 7" crap?
Second, your example fails, if you rent a room for 7 days in a hotel they gonna charge you for the 7 days even if you never set foot on the room.