PDA

View Full Version : Best class when mastered?

DryWharf
02-16-2017, 10:17 PM
Who do you think are the best classes when fully mastered at higher levels?

Delectable_Sin
02-16-2017, 10:19 PM
For me it's the Berserker. I did good with the Orochi as well, but after I got used to the Berserker, I ended up just rolling through people effortlessly in duels. I won like 50 duels or something before I lost a single game, lol.

Haniel_
02-16-2017, 10:21 PM

I think the general consensus on this is Orochi. But keep in mind that, as a result of this view, its also the most played class by a large margin.

Zarni22
02-16-2017, 10:30 PM
I think the general consensus on this is Orochi. But keep in mind that, as a result of this view, its also the most played class by a large margin.

No... if anything I think Warden is probably considered top right now. More options, fast attacks, high damage and defense. Really has no weaknesses to speak of.

Funeragon
02-16-2017, 10:32 PM

I would say warden at first, and warlods at second

Delectable_Sin
02-16-2017, 10:48 PM
Yeah, it seems like Warden is actually the strongest class at the higher levels of gameplay. Their versatility is just unmatched. Great utility, awesome speed attacks, high damage, high HP, etc, etc..

Sauronbaine
02-16-2017, 11:01 PM
Hmm. PK, Orochi and Berserker.

Speed owns fighting games. Its the common fighting game formula. Speed allows you to dodge hits, attack with ease and punishing you is alot harder. Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Soul Caliber. All of these games have the same issue. Speed is king. Well Range has a factor as well but Speed is the strongest stat in fighting games. Its why you see more PK's, Orochis and Berserkers than any other class.

I never have trouble with Wardens as a Conq/Shugoki.

PK just drives my bats.

Orochi and Berseker are tough too.

PackingMoney
02-16-2017, 11:04 PM

Speed owns fighting games. Its the common fighting game formula. Speed allows you to dodge hits, attack with ease and punishing you is alot harder. Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Soul Caliber. All of these games have the same issue. Speed is king.

I never have trouble with Wardens as a Conq/Shugoki.

PK just drives my bats.

Orochi and Berseker are tough too.

I agree with the speed reasoning, but beserker over warden?

Sauronbaine
02-16-2017, 11:07 PM
I agree with the speed reasoning, but beserker over warden?

It really depends on what im playing. As a Conq, I dont have issues with the Bersker or the Orochi but as a Shoguki I do.

It depends on what class I am playing at the time.

I never have issues with a warden. They have a lot of versatility but they aren't good at any one thing. They have nothign special going for them. Not to mention most of their executions are lack luster xD

Delectable_Sin
02-16-2017, 11:09 PM
I honestly feel like the only players that hold the PK in the highest regard are the ones that sit around 50% win or lower. I've never had a problem with a PK, and I've never lost a single match to one with the Zerker or Orochi. However, Wardens can give me problems with anyone I play. I didn't see good wardens until I was 10 or so games in, at 80% or higher win rate, but once that happened, every Warden I saw from that point forward was the toughest match up for me.

At this point, I'd rather fight any other class than a Warden.

Sauronbaine
02-16-2017, 11:13 PM
My overall KDA is 1.58 with a win/loss ratio of 64.29...

Question is. What exactly does the W/L cover and KDA cover? is it all the modes or what?

I play alot of 4 v 4 elims and I dont do well on those... xD

Zv1k0
02-16-2017, 11:14 PM
I honestly feel like the only players that hold the PK in the highest regard are the ones that sit around 50% win or lower. I've never had a problem with a PK, and I've never lost a single match to one with the Zerker or Orochi. However, Wardens can give me problems with anyone I play. I didn't see good wardens until I was 10 or so games in, at 80% or higher win rate, but once that happened, every Warden I saw from that point forward was the toughest match up for me.

At this point, I'd rather fight any other class than a Warden.

I can handle PK aswell with my Orochi or even Kensei. Havent play much of others yet but still.

Most problems is causing me Berserker which could be very deadly in high level plays so i think Berserker.

PackingMoney
02-16-2017, 11:14 PM
My overall KDA is 1.58 with a win/loss ratio of 64.29...

Question is. What exactly does the W/L cover and KDA cover? is it all the modes or what?

I play alot of 4 v 4 elims and I dont do well on those... xD

Yep, covers all of them.

Sauronbaine
02-16-2017, 11:15 PM
Yep, covers all of them.

Ah thats why. LOL.

Thats why I dont like the KDA thing if it covers all of them. I think it needs to be seperated but now ill just play 2 v 2's and work on my KDA/W.L.

I mean its not a bad KDA or W/L but I know I can do ALOT better

PackingMoney
02-16-2017, 11:16 PM
Ah thats why. LOL.

Thats why I dont like the KDA thing if it covers all of them. I think it needs to be seperated but now ill just play 2 v 2's and work on my KDA/W.L.

I'd say dominion is the best for KD, but not that good for WL.

Sauronbaine
02-16-2017, 11:21 PM
I'd say dominion is the best for KD, but not that good for WL.

Eh I dont care for Dominion. I like 2 v 2 the best.

Delectable_Sin
02-16-2017, 11:31 PM
Well, you can look at your individual w/l ratio for specific characters inside the game. Just go to customize then view progression.

Being perfectly factual, the Berserker is one of the slowest characters in the game. The speed isn't what makes her vicious, it's her damage, but you have to have excellent timing to use her correctly, which is why you see such few Berserker mains on duel.

Delectable_Sin
02-16-2017, 11:33 PM
I can handle PK aswell with my Orochi or even Kensei. Havent play much of others yet but still.

Most problems is causing me Berserker which could be very deadly in high level plays so i think Berserker.

Yeah, Berserkers are more rare than others, but a good Berserker is a pain.

YappysDaBeast
02-16-2017, 11:35 PM
I'm destroying on my Rep 4 Lawbringer <3

Delectable_Sin
02-16-2017, 11:36 PM
Ah thats why. LOL.

It's possible the PK is just better on brawl and not as good on duel. I play primarily duel, so my opinion will reflect that. I do notice the PK doing much better in group situations than duel.

If your overall is over 60% win ratio, you probably have an amazing win rate on brawl, since that's your favorite mode. I'd guess that you're over 80% on brawl with your main.

Sauronbaine
02-16-2017, 11:37 PM
Ill take a look at individual win/loss later. I play Shoguki and conq alot.

I def wanna see what my conq looks like. I play him only in duels and brawls so thats where all my skill is at. Fighting

Sauronbaine
02-16-2017, 11:52 PM
Ok so my conq for duel modes: 90% Winrate and a 2.83 KDA. Doesn't say how many games I have in it but still.

Shugoki is 63.64% with a 1.62 KDA

Brave_Thunder
02-17-2017, 12:06 AM
I can't decide between pk and orochi. It feels like pk has few options but more freedom to dictate the fight with her jumps;while orochi has less mobility but more range,allowing him to do more damage in a combo. I'm still learning both (got 45% win rate and 0,80 k/d,mostly duels),mainly because I suck at counter Gb and my only form of defense is parryng (i hate those that just jump and attack when you attack them).

forrest0755
02-17-2017, 12:08 AM
It varies based on the player. Depending on your skillset, different heros will be better for you. Raider is my best class.

Delectable_Sin
02-17-2017, 12:09 AM
Ok so my conq for duel modes: 90% Winrate and a 2.83 KDA. Doesn't say how many games I have in it but still.

Shugoki is 63.64% with a 1.62 KDA

Sick dude! Your Conq is beastly. How many games is that over and are there any AI games in there padding your record?

Sauronbaine
02-17-2017, 12:19 AM
Sick dude! Your Conq is beastly. How many games is that over and are there any AI games in there padding your record?

Ai games are the worst for me. AI's are OP.

and I dontk now. Ill let you know on this thread after tonight what my winrate is. Im actually playing only conq now so ill let you know

Godsplitter1991
02-17-2017, 12:26 AM
I'm sitting at about 71% on my berserker currently. Not too bad for an underrated class

Sauronbaine
02-17-2017, 12:32 AM
I'm sitting at about 71% on my berserker currently. Not too bad for an underrated class

Nice. I've played about ten games and I actually went up in my winrate and KDA.

xD

I love playing conq. No one ever plays him so it feels nice.

Delectable_Sin
02-17-2017, 12:41 AM
Nice. I've played about ten games and I actually went up in my winrate and KDA.

xD

I love playing conq. No one ever plays him so it feels nice.

I actually thought the Conqueror was OP in the beta.

Sauronbaine
02-17-2017, 12:46 AM
I actually thought the Conqueror was OP in the beta.

I never struggled against them unless I was a fellow conq.

I abused their low stamina by parrying them and then GBing them :D

RaidoKnight
02-17-2017, 01:05 AM

Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Soul Caliber. All of these games have the same issue.

1. You can't compare real fighting games with for honor.
2. You are wrong, it's not even funny anymore, since when are fast squishy classes good in fighting games? especially Street Fighter? You don't have any idea what you talking about, what is a "fast" character in street fighter? it's all about frames.

Sauronbaine
02-17-2017, 01:17 AM
1. You can't compare real fighting games with for honor.
2. You are wrong, it's not even funny anymore, since when are fast squishy classes good in fighting games? especially Street Fighter? You don't have any idea what you talking about, what is a "fast" character in street fighter? it's all about frames.

Yes. I can compare them becaue its the same formula. A fighting game is a fighting game.

2. Im wrong? lol. PK, Orochi are the two most played classes and anyone can tell you that.

2. Johnny Cage in Mk9 was amazing but in Mk10 they nerfed his speed and he dropped to a very low tier. Speed owns fighting games. Period.

Gashybashy
02-17-2017, 01:25 AM
No... if anything I think Warden is probably considered top right now. More options, fast attacks, high damage and defense. Really has no weaknesses to speak of.

Yeah the speed of that zone attack of theirs is disgusting, add to that that their top light attacks are also super fast. It becomes a bit of a guessing game at that point which one they'll use

(I realize that's not everything good about them but that particular bit annoys me about fighting them)

Triskele1987
02-17-2017, 04:28 AM
Duell: Assassins > All others.