PDA

View Full Version : Patch soon?

SpringReborn
02-16-2017, 09:47 PM
Soooo, will there be a patch soon or did ubisoft released the game and then completely forgot about it? I'm seeing A LOT of complains about the game's performance but not a single response from ubisoft.

DrExtrem
02-16-2017, 09:51 PM
Unlikely, because every major update on consoles costs money.

SpringReborn
02-16-2017, 11:26 PM
Unlikely, because every major update on consoles costs money.

As I see it, if they at least don't acknowledge the complains they are gonna end up loosing money in the long run. The game will grow with a very bad reputation due to all its current issues and people are not going to buy it.

teksuo1
02-16-2017, 11:28 PM
Q: Will there be dedicated Servers?
A: Probably not.

(whoa this is ridiculously blunt and stupid at the same time.)
(please wait, Synchronizing data.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...)

FredEx919
02-17-2017, 12:23 AM
With the high amount of people using the forums, it's not uncommon for new threads to push other threads that may have a response down. That said, we're replying to quite a bit and getting to you as fast as we can. We can't catch everything, it's just not possible. Bigger announcements will be found in the official announcement threads. For example, details regarding our upcoming changes (link below). Known issues can be found in the community support forums (link also below). We'll update these with new info as we go along, but please remember that because something isn't listed there, it doesn't mean we aren't aware and investigating. It likely means that we are aware and investigating and once we have the proper info, we'll update both areas.

To specifically answer your question, there are no details regarding a patch. Once we have something, we'll be sure to let everyone know. Until then, keep an eye on the known issues and also the upcoming gameplay changes listed below.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1578132-PC-XB1-PS4-Known-Issues

Brave_Thunder
02-17-2017, 12:29 AM
Good,beta counter Gb is returning,very glad to see it.

teksuo1
02-17-2017, 01:02 AM
i'd love to know when these changes are due for.. so i can level my PK in time for the fix :rolleyes:
\
*seeing how the valk got changes planned while the lawbringer has none listed... yeah time to go PK i guess. Farewell big dude.