PDA

View Full Version : The killer class.

yami009
02-16-2017, 08:48 PM
A taste gentlemen, I want to start talking about a subject that is really bothering me, play the two betas, and the alfha on pc, but I can not believe that in all this and already in the game Complete, there are only Assassins, talking about Orochi , Pacifier Berserker, osea only people play with these, being 9 more classes, only played with these classes, I etopado with only These classes online, the most annoying is only break defense and dodge and give the basic blow because you are Classes do that, nothing more, I understand that the game gives you that facility, but that it is spellable is something totally disgusting, since the players only do this, break defense and spur dodge and light attack nothing more, I would like this It will be solved, since only these classes are played for these 2 reasons ... if someone else feels that this is a lot of good support, a greeting.:enojado:

Gnarxly
02-16-2017, 08:51 PM
We would understand better if you only wrote "assassins are OP"

Lufury
02-16-2017, 08:56 PM
I dont even see many... but the best thing is I like to play agaisnt them because they mostlikely dont play like a ****ing tank and standing arround and doing nothing the whole game. THATS A FIGHT HOW IT SHOULD BE. But idk u want the game even slower? Okay..^^