PDA

View Full Version : What are the 3 little icons on the top left of the screen??

nerodiseppia
02-16-2017, 08:13 PM
i did a research but couldn't find an answer to this question.... perhaps i'm the only one silly enough not to have figured it out yet.

What do those 3 little icons on the upper left corner of the screen represent? one of the represent your steel, but what about the other 2???

Kylar.Z
02-16-2017, 08:17 PM
1 for the scavenger chest or what and the other may be your crafting items not sure.

nerodiseppia
02-16-2017, 08:25 PM
nice! thanks. It appears i got 2 scavenger chests...... the question is how do i get to open them???

And (even more important), should i open them right now or would it be wiser to wait till i get to level 1 prestige, in order to get better gear? :)

SirCorrino
02-16-2017, 08:27 PM
The leftmost icon is the sum of the Rep levels for all your heroes. (so if you have a rep 1 Warden and rep 2 Lawbringer that would show 3).

The middle icon is the number of scavenger crates you have

The rightmost icon is how much steel you have.

Kylar.Z
02-16-2017, 08:35 PM
If you go to the store you can open them if i remember right. I would wait until you are higher level.

StrikeQ
02-16-2017, 08:38 PM
If you go to the store you can open them if i remember right. I would wait until you are higher level.

Go to the Hero selection screen, click on the hero you want and choose Scavenge gear. You'll be able to open Premium Boxes without paying the 500 steel until you run out of the ones you currently have.

nerodiseppia
02-16-2017, 09:06 PM
Sweet! thank u all for your answers fellas! :D