PDA

View Full Version : now that people have prestiged a bit and opened many chests... what do you think?

S8Canadian
02-16-2017, 06:41 PM
I'm half thinking it's better to stick with the low level gear you get because the higher end stuff seems to carry out too lopsided negatives or I've simply not found a good item which takes away from what I want and gives a spread to the things I want vs drastic to 1 stat and drastic loss to another.

I've opened 10-15 500 steel ones.

S8Canadian
02-16-2017, 09:16 PM
hmm no one else has noticed this? just bad luck with cases for me?

MeetYaMaster
02-16-2017, 09:37 PM
Some stats are barely noticeable. Hopefully there will be some changes made so when you focus on maxing something it makes a bigger difference. I was hoping to go crazy with attack stats with my PK but the damage difference isn't noticeable.

Delectable_Sin
02-16-2017, 09:41 PM
It just depends on your play style. If you don't care about defense because you're confident in your ability to string together an effective attack, and avoid the other person's attacks, then you could sacrifice your own defense for a ton of attack.

MeetYaMaster
02-16-2017, 09:48 PM
It just depends on your play style. If you don't care about defense because you're confident in your ability to string together an effective attack, and avoid the other person's attacks, then you could sacrifice your own defense for a ton of attack.

That's the problem though, If you sacrifice defense for attack it's not a "ton", it's meh

Funeragon
02-16-2017, 09:49 PM
Wait R3, buy crates, look at those purple items stats *.*