PDA

View Full Version : Quick question: is it safe to play campaign now?

nerodiseppia
02-16-2017, 05:41 PM
I heard some people who played the single player campaign had their players progression vanish into thin air afterwards (levels, prestige and so on.... they basically had to restart from scratch).

i'd hate if that were to happen to me, which is why i haven't touched the campaign yet.
do u guys have any infos or updates on this matter?? :D

btw i freaking love this game :p

Sirrkas
02-16-2017, 05:42 PM
I had no problems like that.

vkmicro
02-16-2017, 05:43 PM
played through Knights and Vikings campaign so far, no problems of any sort appeared. Pretty fun to play actually and the story is quite epic.
Also vikings campaign got some nice sense of humor in it, i like vikings :D

DrExtrem
02-16-2017, 05:45 PM
"I don't speak japanese ... "

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-16-2017, 05:46 PM
I only chip away at it because of the salvage crates. I find the campaign rather underwhelming and a after thought.

Sirrkas
02-16-2017, 05:52 PM
played through Knights and Vikings campaign so far, no problems of any sort appeared. Pretty fun to play actually and the story is quite epic.
Also vikings campaign got some nice sense of humor in it, i like vikings :D

The samurai campaign has one or two skirim jokes.

nerodiseppia
02-16-2017, 05:53 PM
Nice! loving the feedback so far! :cool:
So you guys think i can give it a go without any worries?

I only chip away at it because of the salvage crates.
What are theese salvage crates you mentioned???:)

DrExtrem
02-16-2017, 05:58 PM
I hate how many of the samurai missions are about the orochi. I wanted to play the shugoki...

I can relate. Not a big fan of the assassin classes and their dodgy playstyle. I liked the kensai mission though.

The knights camping was really good and Jennifer Hales voice is always good to hear.

I personally would have liked, if the final push against miss evil would have been an extra part if the campaign, where you could choose your favorite hero from the factions campaign (warden, raider or orochi)

S0welu
02-16-2017, 06:10 PM
You can find gear crates in breakables.