PDA

View Full Version : Why characters have combo? What why i dont play player vs player!

Meksikinietis
02-16-2017, 04:36 PM
One character have ~8 move set. BUT....! if you play player vs player nevermind 4v4 or 2v2 or 1v1.. Player spam all time with same combo or unblockable. And spam spam spam spam spam.. I love fight vs BOT because he mix move. I think need make unblockable moves a time count. SRY with my english.

Zv1k0
02-16-2017, 04:52 PM
One character have ~8 move set. BUT....! if you play player vs player nevermind 4v4 or 2v2 or 1v1.. Player spam all time with same combo or unblockable. And spam spam spam spam spam.. I love fight vs BOT because he mix move. I think need make unblockable moves a time count. SRY with my english.

What are you talking about. Spammers are easiest to kill. Just perry his move you know its coming.

isthil89
02-16-2017, 05:21 PM
he is not saying they r hard to kill he just wants people to mix it up move

Meksikinietis
02-16-2017, 05:22 PM
And if i perry him with Raider? He or she use block and same agian..

KUJO_KID
02-16-2017, 05:30 PM
Have you tried to parry into a GB? it is guaranteed after a parry after all. Also, most players stick to what works for them, so if you are getting killed by the same combo over and over again, then it's probably because it is working and takes minimal effort. Let's be honest, most gamers are lazy and want the easy kill.
If the are just spamming it and still being killed however, than that's most likely because they don't know better, or because again, they may be lazy and not want to learn what they can actually do.

YappysDaBeast
02-16-2017, 05:34 PM
Have you tried to parry into a GB? it is guaranteed after a parry after all. Also, most players stick to what works for them, so if you are getting killed by the same combo over and over again, then it's probably because it is working and takes minimal effort. Let's be honest, most gamers are lazy and want the easy kill.
If the are just spamming it and still being killed however, than that's most likely because they don't know better, or because again, they may be lazy and not want to learn what they can actually do.

Doesn't work vs all classes, some get knocked to far back.

Meksikinietis
02-16-2017, 05:39 PM
Anyway is broring fight with player who spam all time same combo... If you lose or you win. Its same. I want try all game detal,moves,effects. So that i play PVE. I want feel of the game machines!!

KUJO_KID
02-16-2017, 05:40 PM
Ah, true...didn't think about the knock back. Hopefully they will look into that as well. NOt much worse than landing a parry only to have them recover before you can do anything. Which is actually a pretty prevalent issue with the valkyrie and her sweep.

Zv1k0
02-16-2017, 05:59 PM
Anyway is broring fight with player who spam all time same combo... If you lose or you win. Its same. I want try all game detal,moves,effects. So that i play PVE. I want feel of the game machines!!

Its true it is boring, but again they are easier to kill. Why im saying that is if you get a lot of players who spam you can win your games easily meaning your mmr will get better and you will get matched with better players who doesnt spam at all cause they know it gets countered.

chiller2k3
02-16-2017, 06:11 PM

You say you want the feel of the game mechanics and play against bots? for real?
You don't get anything against bots. As others said, spammers are easy to defeat when you learn playing against them. Yeah spamming kinda works (at low levels) but these player will never advance (same with you when you are playing against bots).
This games has matchmaking, the better you will be, the better enemies you will get. In higher levels there is no such thing as spaming, it is all about mind gaming and getting these 1 or 2 hits in and mindgame again (faking hits, parrying, not allways do the same things so you cannot be read!).

I recommend you just practicing, but not against bots, and you will get better games if you advance.
First thing: learn to go against these spammers...

GL HF