PDA

View Full Version : Explain...

Moxin2007
02-16-2017, 04:08 PM
This is not to complain as much as it is to maybe get some help with why these things that are happening. Maybe some direction to videos or even yeah its not working right will probably get fixed. I understand get Gud but some helpful videos some of you might know would be nice :)

1.Ok the law bringer has an endless attack non blockable guard break until they run out of stamina... Is there a counter or timing issue on it that I'm missing?....Nerf bleed which is fine and should have been taken out all together. Why nerf anything though when all the classes had not been played. Right now watched for 5 mins two law bringers 1v1 and continuously guard break each other, boring and waste of time.

2. In a skirmish match we had 13 fewer deaths and 20 more kills yet we break them and not even 5 secs later they break us? And point wise we were barely ahead? How does that make any sense? Is it an auto hey you broke them you have 30 seconds to kill them all and you get broke too?

3. Assassin classes get screwed as well with stamina loss being implemented in the heavies attacks or guard breaks. One guard break and you have no stamina. I hit the Shugoki with a heavy attack it doesn't phase him and he gets to grab me cause of it. You eliminate ways to break contact and then when we get in close our only recourse (deflection) is impossible because the dodge is broke and unresponsive. Bring back the original deflection!

4. When they attack over head its impossible to pull off deflect. When you make a class such as the assassins reliant on deflect then make deflect at least doable consistently. Over head 'mI supposed to dodge forward for a deflect correct? If thats the case it never works. I have a better chance at parrying than deflecting.

5. Please help... I don't want to do the whole well can't beat'em join'em thing. I understand you must know all the characters which I feel like I do, but I feel assassin classes are underwhelming when everyone just sits and waits for an attack to block then guard break. I feel like alpha deflect in the game right now would change the whole scope because people couldn't just sit and wait on their guard break crap.

Thanks to anyone who posts some helpful stuff. I want to get better and have a good community just not very patient I guess lol

Hackfraysn
02-16-2017, 08:23 PM
This is not to complain as much as it is to maybe get some help with why these things that are happening. Maybe some direction to videos or even yeah its not working right will probably get fixed. I understand get Gud but some helpful videos some of you might know would be nice :)

1.Ok the law bringer has an endless attack non blockable guard break until they run out of stamina... Is there a counter or timing issue on it that I'm missing?....Nerf bleed which is fine and should have been taken out all together. Why nerf anything though when all the classes had not been played. Right now watched for 5 mins two law bringers 1v1 and continuously guard break each other, boring and waste of time.

2. In a skirmish match we had 13 fewer deaths and 20 more kills yet we break them and not even 5 secs later they break us? And point wise we were barely ahead? How does that make any sense? Is it an auto hey you broke them you have 30 seconds to kill them all and you get broke too?

3. Assassin classes get screwed as well with stamina loss being implemented in the heavies attacks or guard breaks. One guard break and you have no stamina. I hit the Shugoki with a heavy attack it doesn't phase him and he gets to grab me cause of it. You eliminate ways to break contact and then when we get in close our only recourse (deflection) is impossible because the dodge is broke and unresponsive. Bring back the original deflection!

4. When they attack over head its impossible to pull off deflect. When you make a class such as the assassins reliant on deflect then make deflect at least doable consistently. Over head 'mI supposed to dodge forward for a deflect correct? If thats the case it never works. I have a better chance at parrying than deflecting.

5. Please help... I don't want to do the whole well can't beat'em join'em thing. I understand you must know all the characters which I feel like I do, but I feel assassin classes are underwhelming when everyone just sits and waits for an attack to block then guard break. I feel like alpha deflect in the game right now would change the whole scope because people couldn't just sit and wait on their guard break crap.

Thanks to anyone who posts some helpful stuff. I want to get better and have a good community just not very patient I guess lol

1. He can only shove you on a dodge, block or successful heavy attack.1 Quickattack to his face and he's interrupted. If you're an agile class, just dodge. It's pretty obvious. He also runs out of stamina extremely quickly.

2. Don't understand that mode either. It sucks. The buffs ruin any deathmatch mode imho, since everyone and his dog picks an assassin and instantly runs for the buffs. This makes the mode rather pointless, especially for slower classes.

3. Not sure what you wanna say here. Dodge is kinda wonky now, as is guardbreak, I agree on that one.

4. This is a git gud issue I think. No offense.

5. Assassin classes aren't underwhelming at all. I just feel like the game's full of block/dodge/parrymasters all of a sudden. Haven't encountered anyone who couldn't parry, which is in stark contrast to what I've seen in the betas. They also seem to magically know every time I feint an attack, which is odd. Might be due to cheats. Block&Parrybots apparently are a thing now.

If you really play against very skilled people, learn to feint attacks. This way you might bait them into a parry and exploit the situation.