PDA

View Full Version : Any Official Response to the Disconnect/Error Issues?

Abermen
02-16-2017, 03:07 PM
So I, like many others are reporting as well, have only been able to finish a single PVP Dominion Match in over 6 hours of play (and this was because everyone got disconnected but me and I just played against bots). I have no issues staying connected to duels and to be honest I haven't tried brawls (I had 2 other friends playing so the only game type we could attempt was a 4v4 where we could play together).

As of right now, the game is basically like 75% unplayable.

I am not here complaining about balance or swing timing or anything like that, I actually just cannot play the game in more than 50% of the multiplayer game modes. I would love to even have a chance to be upset about balance issues but sadly I get the 000600039 Error in basically every game I join.

NAT is open, I have no issues staying connected in duels, and I didn't even have these issues in the open and closed betas. I have no issues with any other games.... so honestly what is the deal here Ubisoft? This isn't even me jumping on the "WE NEED DEDICATED SERVERS" train... If I could actually stay connected with P2P I would be fine but the game does NOT work.

Can we PLEASE get some kind of response to this instead of *hurr durrr port forwarding* which isn't working?

Whiskeyjack1986
02-16-2017, 03:14 PM
Unfortunately I am having the same issues as the OP has mentioned. I've only had one game of dominion go to completion, and even during that game i saw half of the players drop out. Also like the OP i have an open NAT, great connection, no issues with any other game i play. I just want to be able to play the game and the new 4v4 modes that were not in beta, but i have been unable to do so in the past two days.

I know your game can work, i played in both betas, not sure why release is having these issues.

e.Key
02-16-2017, 03:15 PM
Ubisoft will tell you to fix you connection lol.... At this point i doubt Ubisoft is actually capable of fixing the issues with the game.

PathlessMoss
02-16-2017, 03:15 PM
I've been waiting since closed beta for information.... The disconnect and error issues are huge. My brother can't play 4v4 game modes with us therefore limiting him to half of the game content since closed beta. I'm afraid their system may not be strong enough to cover the range of bandwidths needed to house the entire community. If this is the case I fear what this will mean if they don't fix their system or upgrade to dedicated. I hope I'm wrong. I love this game... But I would love to be able to play with my brother like I have on all the games in the past. (Xbox One)

Tillo.
02-16-2017, 03:21 PM
Ubi is playing dead hoping our problems will magically dissapear...
In the meantime we still have long matchmaking queues, games pasuing when someone disconnects, games crashing due to leavers without getting rewards nor stats, so we'll continue talking about it.

Abermen
02-16-2017, 03:31 PM
As I stated too, the odd part is that I was NOT having these issues in the beta and now suddenly I am with the full release. I haven't changed a damn thing since then so I am really unsure of why this is a problem all of a sudden.

Abermen
02-16-2017, 03:58 PM
Bump in a most likely frivolous attempt to get some kind of Ubi response.

murathc
02-16-2017, 04:56 PM
they only will respond the threads they can actually comment.if a person is saying he fwded ports and nat is open than there is nothing they can do because software is defective.

couldnt be fixed easily due to network methodology choice

so when the deadline has arrived there was nothing todo except going for production and hope for the best with a software that is not ready for production.

they cant help u. they cant fix this, its basically should've worked in a happy path environment. but world is not like this.

i think it works like this. if i could have documentation of some sort it would be better but we even dont know what is wrong clearly.
here it is ;

at lobby there is a host to arrange and notice all the clients about other clients giving their ip etc. on the game lobby, also saying how many bots will be playing and which client will handle which bot.

then ur game client is trying to connect a god damn where persons game client which is running on wifi with interferences etc. with poor bandwith.

so when u both cant communicate or communicate with packet loss or latency u drop with error 0006000037 etc.

it even doesnt need to be a bad connection. it may also just poorly choose a bad critical path of hops to destination ip. because internet works this way.

it is why u got kicked with at the very beginning of the game because it is when clients starts to communicate.
and guess what actually every other person who cant communicate with him is dropped too. its why u see all those dcs of other persons.

those all above errors may have been handled or simulated like dedicated servers do. but i dont see an implementation of this. by simulation algorithms u may see some people in bf1 running but not dying not responding but still running. when laggy persons network recovered he instantly dies because hits now registered and acknowledged with connection between client and dedicated server.
or tplayer may be timed out and dced
or even continue to play when recovered the connection at full health. whatever the algorithm implemented would work at this point.

but this cant be handled by all the client/hosts in game it should ve been one spesific client or things could get really complicated.
so they needed one client to handle these things but they might ve noticed on test this implementation would need serious processing power and may decrease this one specific clients performance so i think they did not go with this.

instead they might have thought to ignore here and hope for the happy path environment scenario.

but internet doesnt work this way clearly.

i really dont see any fix for connetction issues coming soon.. unless they implement dedicated servers which is what we all want.

so they cant say anything to threads with full info because there is really nothing they can do.

there are miracles sometimes when it works because enviroment sometimes is good.

and why are they suggesting to get the nat to open or moderate. because its needed on all p2p mechanics even with ps4 chat.

if im moderate nat and if u are strict nat we cant connect even if we are at the same isp with possible good communication between us.

dedicated servers nat is always open, so it doesnt bother u with port fwding even if u are strict it works like a charm.

btw. its bad to get nat type open actually. the good thing is being moderate. but to play this game u need open because of poor implementation. if u got moderate and i got strict we probably will both be kicked. that is why they want open nat.

open nat is not a good thing. moderate nat is what actually u want.

PathlessMoss
02-16-2017, 05:08 PM
The conclusion about the silence is what I have concluded as well... I sure hope we are wrong but.... I think I'm just hoping...

Alcohawk
02-16-2017, 05:25 PM
I can't play the game at all, I can't even get the update to download, it keeps getting corrupted. I've done every trick on this forum, nat type, static ip, forward porting, all of it. At this point I would either like to hear from Ubisoft (I have a claim ticket, no response yet) that they are aware of the issues and working on it, or I want my money back. I paid for both digital and disk copies, neither work. I shouldnt have to do any messing with router setting to get this to work, Ive never ever had to even enter into my router setting on any other game I ever played, EVER. FIX this or give up our money back:mad:

PathlessMoss
02-16-2017, 05:46 PM
I put in a ticket as well. Opted to chat to someone directly via their messenger support option. Waited 3 hours to have them cancel my request to talk directly because it said there were no reps available....
The web page says they will still email me but I have been waiting on that forever as well with no answers.

Abermen
02-16-2017, 06:18 PM
Yeah I have entered tickets and attempted to talk to their chat as well.

Miadous
02-16-2017, 06:34 PM
I couldn't finish my orders last night because they involved 4v4 match types and 4 times in a row, we'd get to near the end of the match, BOOM encountered an error back to main menu. Sometimes it'll have an error just a few seconds of joining a match, but last night I'd waste my time of actually being almost done with the matches.

Whiskeyjack1986
02-16-2017, 06:48 PM
I couldn't finish my orders last night because they involved 4v4 match types and 4 times in a row, we'd get to near the end of the match, BOOM encountered an error back to main menu. Sometimes it'll have an error just a few seconds of joining a match, but last night I'd waste my time of actually being almost done with the matches.

Yeah that is even worse, because it looks like you are finally going to finish and then BAM error no loot for you.

Abermen
02-16-2017, 07:23 PM
After getting through on chat with one of their support reps I was told that there is no information in their system for Error # 000600039 and they sent me general networking tips as well and asked for screenshots.

I find it VERY hard to believe they have no info on this error since it's so widely reported.

Garbage.