PDA

View Full Version : When will the Beta be over?

dts...
02-16-2017, 02:38 PM
Cant count the Game Crashes and Disconnects anymore. Cant group with my Friends. All the time we have to try out who is able to invite. Most of the time "cant join group try again later"

Not a single game without bots. Dont know if everyone rage quits or disconnects like me all the time.

And the latency... i have so mane moments on record where a block, parry or dodge simple dont count.

Also if you start guardbreak the same time as the enemy its random who will get stunned. Got a video where me and my enemy started guardbreak exact at the same frame. I got stunned, next time he got stunned, next time it was me again. I tried it out with my friend on duell... it was totaly random wich one of us gets stunned.

If 2 people start guardbreak at the SAME TIME they both should just bounce off and no one should get stunned.

Im sad buyn games still not finished.

https://youtu.be/7dEFmxTbLDc

Lufury
02-16-2017, 02:40 PM
absolutely zero problems here with playing with friends.

m0u-1337
02-16-2017, 02:42 PM
Maybe you have the wrong NAT-Types? I have had nearly no problems so far (except one or two maybe when the game crashed)

dts...
02-16-2017, 02:43 PM
absolutely zero problems here with playing with friends.

Wich platform? I play on PC. Dont know if ps4 got the same problems.

For me it is like: I invite one friend and he joins, I invite the next one and he cant join. we all restard game and it just works fine... next time the same problem again. All the time we have to try out who is able to invite everyone.

NAT is green for all of us.

Alamil
02-16-2017, 03:02 PM
Same here, green nat but doesnt work, i have fixed by creating a pppoe connection, google it followed by your isp name