PDA

View Full Version : Enjoyed the campaign

Immortal_Zeal
02-16-2017, 02:12 PM
Don't know what everyone else thought of it, but I really enjoyed it. A bit short, sure but I enjoyed it nevertheless. Only did it once on realism, some frustrating moments (gundamyr) or whatever he was called with the wolves.

Hope it gets expanded too. Those Orochiis are a pain the backside though.

damon1085
02-16-2017, 02:50 PM
Hey, I was just getting ready to make a post asking for people's reactions to the campaign when I saw this. Care to expand on your thoughts and provide any more details?

About how long did it last?
How was the story? Please no spoilers, but was it worth paying attention to, or did it feel like skipping from battle to battle with little or no reason, and little or no difference?
How were the bots? Did it feel like "practice mode" or did it feel like a reasonable simulation of whatever fight/situation they put you in?
I see you only did it once on 'realism,' is that because it has no replay value, or because you haven't had time to play it again yet?

Any other thoughts you wish to share would be welcome.

Immortal_Zeal
02-16-2017, 02:59 PM
The AI was abit punishing, more so in the Samurai section for me, main reason is there aren't any indicators for incoming attacks etc, which make it pretty harder. And some classes like the assassins whom hit fast can be deadly.

I chose realism mainly because of habit, I tend to play games on highest difficulty then go back and wrap up achievementsome.

As far as the story and cutscenser, I'd say they're worth watching. Interesting to me anyway, and it relates to how multiplayer plays out too I guess.

As for time, I would imagine around 6-8 hours, maybe?? and most of that was running around looking for collectibles and sightseeing. (More collectibles ).

I actually learned a lot for some classes on the campaign than I would have in training. And the rewards (steel, scavenge crates and cosmetic items) from single player were really handy.