PDA

View Full Version : The Game is Good, Ignore the hate posts for the time being.

Worlcianz
02-16-2017, 12:12 PM
So, the game just got released, and we already have a kindergarten of children crying because they can't figure out the game, almost every post about a hero being OP, is some kid wanting it nerfed instead of trying to figure out why he lost to that particular hero. Every Character has it's Pro and Cons, and if you as Hero that is good to "X" die to a Hero that is made for "Y", then that doesn't mean it's OP, you simply entered a fight with a disatvantage. The Game would be boring if every Hero was good at the same things.

So instead of just assuming some Hero is Overpowered, try to think for a second and figure out why you lost.
There's a counter for everything. Trust me.

Abermen
02-16-2017, 12:17 PM
Not really concerned about OP heroes so much as I am concerned about the fact that I cannot play Dominion or Elim/Skirmish games without getting disconnected.

The only thing I have been able to play has been duels without getting booted from the game and disconnected.

So no... the game is not good. Its actually unplayable.

DrExtrem
02-16-2017, 12:33 PM
First: The game is not balanced and needs work. Ignoring it, like an ostrich is not going to help the game.

Second: A multiplayer game with only a couple of thousand players is not sustainable.

Third: Desynched games. Network issues and matchmaking not working properly is a serious issue.

Jarnhand
02-16-2017, 12:37 PM
Yes its good, if it was bad no one would have been here, they would not care!
Thing is they released it with very bad class balance issues, bad GUI, Peer2Peer matchmaking etc.
In any PvP game class balance is PARAMOUNT! Absolutely no ifs or buts, it need to be as good as possible, or the game will be unbalanced = game will die fast and horrible. And any talk about esports in a clearly unbalanced game, is a joke.