PDA

View Full Version : Most frustrating game ever 5 reasons !!!

tucsharingan
02-16-2017, 10:28 AM
Just my opinion - 5 Errors of this game

1. Parry - Sometimes its just impossibe ... its about luck and god character pick
2. GuardBreak - 0.01 sec for reaction to guardbreak - mabye i am too slow...
3. fall - in 10 rounds 8 rounds is death by fall from stairs -
4. GUI system sucks too complicated ... its to complicated... i hate that ready button... with new different scene... its chaos .. just chcek blizzard GUI system... its spontaneous...
5. Unbalanced characters - every "big" character is more faster, stronger and more easy using guardbreak than any other small agile characters.. "lightbringer"

I'm just an ordinary player, not a robot .... but I feel that this game is more for pros then for me

Thanks

Lufury
02-16-2017, 10:50 AM
1. Parry - Sometimes its just impossibe ... its about luck and god character pick
- so it would be better when u can Parry absolutely everything? and mostlikely u can parry alot. Sometimes your Character is just Recovering or u just simple fail the Parry

- maybe you are too fast. You need to Counter Guard Break when the Character is Touching you its a bit timing you can Practice in Tutorial for hours.

- first of all thats Part of the Game. Second of all you KNOW what he is trying to do? DO SOMETHING

5. Unbalanced characters - every "big" character is more faster, stronger and more easy using guardbreak than any other small agile characters.. "lightbringer"
- My mate is playing Lawbringer too and has Absolutely no problems at all dealing with Guard Break or faster Characters. The only Problems I heard were Stamina Problems.

Gl in your future.

Kiiyor
02-16-2017, 11:10 AM
Just my opinion - 5 Errors of this game

4. GUI system sucks too complicated ... its to complicated... i hate that ready button... with new different scene... its chaos .. just chcek blizzard GUI system... its spontaneous...

I'm just an ordinary player, not a robot .... but I feel that this game is more for pros then for me

Thanks

I had issues like yours at the start too, but all of it is easily countererd (except for counter GB, that's bollocks at the moment) with practice.

I'm not talking practice against other players - which is a bloodbath - I mean practice against bots.

Apologies if you're experienced and i'm preaching to the choir, but here are some hot tips.

Start a custom match, and put a level 1 bot in there. Change the round limit to 99 rounds (I like to start with the Warden or Raider, as a lot of their attacks are well telegraphed, and they don't spam GB a heck of a lot at low levels).

First, just practice defence. Blocks first, then parries. Remember to parry when you see the attack icon flash, not just before impact. Make sure you dodge also, so you keep the move in your muscle memory repertoire. If you lose, big whoop. Keep practicing. Then start trying to fit your attack chains in there, but only when you're comfortable with defence. It's easy to get lucky every now and again with mad attacking, but a good defence will serve you well until the heat death of the universe.

If you're feeling saucy, look at youtube guides for your favorite characters. I'd suggest that you try and work feints in every now and again, because even if you forget to use them (like me) there's some awesome stuff you can do with them.

Tip: make sure you throw GB's out, if only to train your muscle memory to know where the GB key/button is.

Quick note on counter guard breaks; the tutorial is wrong. It tells you to counter GB when you see the shield. This never works. Instead, you need to counter when they impact with you. If you hear the thud, your counter will work.

Once you're comfortable with beating them, up the difficulty to level 2. You get to start practicing counter guard breaks then.

When you're truly comfortable, switch up characters. That evil fat bastard of a samurai is a good level 2 bot to play against; he teaches you to keep your distance and dodge, or he teaches you how make a paste with your entrails, which he will gleefully decorate the battlefield around you with.

Then, when you're feeling tougher and you're ready to cry havok, add a level 3 Peace Keeper and let slip the dogs of war. Spend enough rounds in there and you'll go through counter guard break hell, but you'll be better for it.