PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, please give us the option to completely deselect modes like Skirmish

Jarnhand
02-16-2017, 09:10 AM
I have no desire to play it, its a waste of time. I see several others also write the same thing in chat, and people are dropping from the match when they see this mode is selected.

I want the option to not select preferred mode, but deselect certain modes and even maps.

Peanut-uk
02-16-2017, 09:17 AM
I don't know what was going through their minds when they decided it would be a good idea to link them together.

I like the idea of being able to select multiple game modes and you don't mind which ones you get put into out of the list of ones you selected, but forcing us to take part in a game mode we detest is ridiculous. I hate leaving matches, and I feel sorry for my teammates, but I don't get a lot of time to game and I don't want to waste what I do have on this mode.

asenkah
02-16-2017, 09:21 AM
I wish they were separate or the favorite was an on/off toggle and not some loose suggestion on what i'd like to do which feels like it has little to no impact on the outcome.

Also, trying to complete 50 Elimination kills for a contract when you get roughly 50% of your matches as skirmish (even with Elim favorited) is beyond maddening.