PDA

View Full Version : Beta was better!

Brandon5017
02-16-2017, 08:27 AM
The beta mechanics should have stayed when the was released. The now is truly awful and I wish it wasn't. The beta was better Because it was more responsive and had balanced players. Now since the game was changed for the worst, I no longer even want to play this game. This game deserves every hate comment it gets. This was a whole lot better in open beta and was an all around fantastic game. Hell I even loved it! Now this game is trash and needs a major fix. I never would have thought Ubisoft would disappoint me. I love all there games and have been a huge fan of assassin's creed. Now for came out and was awesome at first until the full release. I can't stand to look at this game because of what it has become. Hopefully one day Ubisoft will open their eyes and finally see that this game needs a HUGE fix. Thank you for your time.

Aibjorn
02-16-2017, 08:35 AM
I think they should have kept the mechanics the same as the Technical Test 2. It was just so much more fun and less stressful. But what do I know, I am just a dumb Ubisoft fan with "endless" amounts of money to them.