PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone Else actually enjoy the organized chaos of Dominion

agentxyz2
02-16-2017, 07:08 AM
I actually really enjoy the battles. It feels great executing a dude 1v1 and grabbing a 15 second advantage for your team. It also feels great and a rush when u have 2 guys pinning you down blocking left and right. Eventually building up that revenge meter when you it, BAM!. Now you get to dish out some pain. It actually isn't too bad dying too multiple people. it's a little annoying but its just an opportunity to overcome a great challenge.

FacePunchThor
02-16-2017, 07:21 AM
IMO dominion is the best gamemode. There's a greater challenge as you have to constantly be aware of your surroundings and you have to think about strategy. When to attack. When to disengage. When to stall for time etc. people complain about ganking, but it's war man. Never fight fair. Unless you're playing duel or brawl. Then always fight fair.

Plus winning a 1v3 is so satisfying.

The_B0G_
02-16-2017, 08:19 AM
My favorite mode as well.

Peanut-uk
02-16-2017, 08:43 AM
I think Dominion would be a lot better with friends so you can coordinate better. At the moment, it just feels like a hectic mess, it's my 2nd least fave game mode after skirmish. I like duel, brawl and elimination, in that order, though I switch them up. I only play dominion for the Orders.

The_B0G_
02-16-2017, 08:44 AM
I think Dominion would be a lot better with friends so you can coordinate better. At the moment, it just feels like a hectic mess, it's my 2nd least fave game mode after skirmish. I like duel, brawl and elimination, in that order, though I switch them up. I only play dominion for the Orders.

It's way better with friends. Like most modes.