PDA

View Full Version : What are all of the rewards for storymode that transfer to multiplayer?

Fibrillous
02-16-2017, 05:25 AM
I've played a bit of the campaign and I noticed it unlocks some emblems. Does anyone know all of the possible rewards you can get from the campaign?

DBLxxShotz
02-16-2017, 05:30 AM
I've played a bit of the campaign and I noticed it unlocks some emblems. Does anyone know all of the possible rewards you can get from the campaign?

Nothing really. The campaign reward/multiplayer stuff was just a way for Ubi suck to justify the always online bullsh@t!

SerArthur-Dayne
02-16-2017, 05:38 AM
I just completed it on realistic, and im really underwhelmed with the rewards for doing it. Especially due to how difficult apollyon was at that difficulty.

The ones of note I can remember, are a rose engraving for knights which is kinda nice (a wolf engraving for completing it on hard), but nobody will ever really see it on most heroes. You dont get any ornaments for completing it on realistic, nor any unique armours, or armour skins...

I Just got an engraving for each class, and on the samurai its basically un-noticable and bland, itll blend into the other 30 odd engravings in the game. Forget what the vikings get but I remember being very underwhelmed.

You also get a few other emblems and cloth layouts for your heroes, but theyre all indistinguishable from the other 200 different cloth patterns on your hip or back unlocked through multiplayer. If you are looking to collect something neat by trying to complete the game at the highest difficulty, I honestly wouldnt bother. I hope they add something cool in, in the future though.

TucuReborn
02-16-2017, 05:53 AM
You get some scavenging crates, emblems, and crests mainly. The crests are what go on helmets, and some look pretty cool. There's one crest per difficulty setting, so beating it on the hardest with unlock all of them.

Hard to pass on free crates for when you get to prestiged levels.

FailOfHDDVD
02-16-2017, 06:31 AM
how many crates do we get?

TucuReborn
02-16-2017, 06:42 AM
how many crates do we get?

I'm not really sure if it's random or preset, but I think I have around 4-5 from beating knight story and part of viking.

KingKuder
02-23-2017, 11:43 PM
You get some scavenging crates, emblems, and crests mainly. The crests are what go on helmets, and some look pretty cool. There's one crest per difficulty setting, so beating it on the hardest with unlock all of them.

Hard to pass on free crates for when you get to prestiged levels.

Crates come from breakables not just beating the story. As for the post his point was that beating it on realistic wasn't worth it. We get 3500 steel for finishing both tutorials and 4000 for the breakables but none for completing the game on any difficulty. The decorative items are cool but I personally don't care for them and most people will probably replace them within a week of unlocking them. I feel as though it was really just a waste of time playing on realistic.

DrExtrem
02-24-2017, 12:12 AM
The wolf and rose engravings for the knights chapter are really nice. The viking stuff is not bad.

I am going to finish the knights chapter on realistic ... I already finished the story mode on hard (first time). But I don't think, that I want to finish the complete story in realistic.

Kanae665
09-26-2018, 12:31 AM
Nothing really. The campaign reward/multiplayer stuff was just a way for Ubi suck to justify the always online bullsh@t!

This is very opinionated, the campaign wasnt just for online balance. This (to my belief) use mainly as a long tutorial for people who dont know who to main. I encourage new players to ignore this original quote and play the campaign. Good luck to you all
(^v^)

red-eye-mat
10-19-2018, 12:11 AM
Kanae665 is right. I didn't care if I got anything. The experience and gameplay is awesome. You definitely need to play the story before you pick your faction. Its definitely awesome game to play.