PDA

View Full Version : I guess you should rename it...I think For Error is quite appropriate...

Derlangrisser66
02-16-2017, 05:15 AM
Seriously guys...

Block system seems to be broken, all sorts of networking error, useless character (Law Bringer), some of them overpowered (Peace Keeper and her impossible to counter guard break with poison), matchmaking parameters also seems to be broken (Quickplay it and you will be forever searching matches and expanding all the parameters for it, only to found Dominion matches)...

Come on Ubisoft, it could be an incredible game with a nice coop campaign and a lot of multiplayer really cool game modes, with a lot of fun, but all this networking error, broken block system (YOU ****ING SWEAR BY GOD YOU WOULD BLOCK IT, YOU SEE THE PROPER ANIMATION FOR IT, BUT THE BLOW LANDS ANYWAYS), the broken Quickplay concept and a lot of tweaking work needed, it seems doomed right now if you do nothing about it...

Don't get me wrong, i could really love it and i already had a lot of fun with it, but with all these issues you have to fix, i think it will, unfortunately, fail...

EDIT: And i'm really thankful to you, since you always picks me to test your games and if i'm being rude, i apologize, but i really enjoy your games and all this sarcasm and criticism is just because i played the closed beta and i had almost no problem at all, but now, it is, well, i was playing a coop campaign with a friend of mine, deriver77 and my game froze...

deriver77
02-16-2017, 05:19 AM
Guard seems to be completely broken for some characters, not everyone tho. Connectivity issues are the worst. Really something must be done to reduce it or many people will just leave the game for good out of sheer anger.

Derlangrisser66
02-16-2017, 05:22 AM
Guard seems to be completely broken for some characters, not everyone tho. Connectivity issues are the worst. Really something must be done to reduce it or many people will just leave the game for good out of sheer anger.

Yes! And i remember 100.000 + players at open beta time, compared with the 70.000 + players today, i think Ubisoft must deal with this connectivity issues or the game will die very soon, and again, unfortunately...

JayyRupp
02-16-2017, 05:25 AM
The block system is working fine for me. I'm guessing you're Mexican? If you're playing in Mexico you might have a bad connection to the servers. Awesome avatar btw.

Derlangrisser66
02-16-2017, 05:28 AM
The block system is working fine for me. I'm guessing you're Mexican? If you're playing in Mexico you might have a bad connection to the servers. Awesome avatar btw.

No man, i'm not mexican and my internet is quite good, the block system seems to be with some input lag, so broken at the moment...

Ubisoft, please, test it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N-hil_mL48&t=8s

And i know it is from open beta, but it still seems to happens...

Oh, and by the way, thx for the avatar compliment! :)