PDA

View Full Version : ubisoft read this thread!!!!!

BunkerToast103
02-16-2017, 03:42 AM
pre-ordered the collectors edition and it came with the season pass. WHERE IS MY SEASON PASS!!!! WHY DO I HAVE A SEASON PASS TICKET BUT NOT THE ACTUAL SEASON PASS!?!?! an answer on this would be nice.

UbiJurassic
02-16-2017, 04:05 AM
Hey BunkerToast103, assuming you purchased the Gold Edition of the Collectors Edition, the Season Pass should be a code that can be redeemed on your chosen platform. If you are having trouble redeeming the code, I suggest you contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Shop). They can assist you and make sure everything is properly added to your account.

BunkerToast103
02-16-2017, 02:17 PM
Hey BunkerToast103, assuming you purchased the Gold Edition of the Collectors Edition, the Season Pass should be a code that can be redeemed on your chosen platform. If you are having trouble redeeming the code, I suggest you contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Shop). They can assist you and make sure everything is properly added to your account.
Oh I got the code and it redemmed fine. Under my "Manage game" it says "For Honor Season Pass" yet on the store it comes up as "For Honor Season Pass ticket" and wants me to buy the season pass. Whats this season pass ticket? how do I activate the the 30 day champion status that comes with it? it even says that it comes with 30 day champion status and yet its still asking me to spend my steel for champion status.

BunkerToast103
02-16-2017, 02:25 PM
I just checked the store in the game as well and the season pass is still asking me to pay $40 and the same thing in the xbox store yet it shows downloaded under my "manage game."

WingedDemon-
02-16-2017, 03:05 PM
I said i wouldn't buy 2 season passes, but i did. I bought the Gold edition with my wife and since the content was't sharable i bought the season pass on my account, the problem is: I reieved the champion status and 3 crates, and that's it! My heroes are locked, i had to buy 2 of my favorites with steel even thou i own the ****ing season pass! No elite outfit for any hero was given to me as well!

And for godsake, the game was meant to be online competetitive, but is freaking impossible to connect to a match, yesterday i've played some matches, out of 10 something like 6 or 7 eneded in disconnection because someone left. And today i tried for 40 ****ing minutes to find a match without success!

Please Ubisoft, give us some more respect and deliver us your **** the way we payed!

My Champion Status is counting already, but because of you i can barely play online. Will my champion status be extendend because of this mess ?

Alcohawk
02-16-2017, 05:31 PM

Good luck with support, I contacted them days ago and haven't heard a thing back. I imagine they are going to tell me to forward port and all this other nonsense, which I've done already. I can't even load the game. Some acknowledgement that they are working on the issue would be nice.

BunkerToast103
02-16-2017, 07:17 PM
So, UbiJurassic, give us some insight as to what the hell is going on with getting these issues getting taken care of!!! this is beyond infuriating. I paid $220 for this game, i want my season pass and everything that i was promised with it!!!

zide-
02-16-2017, 07:56 PM
At least they sent you the game, unlike me.

BunkerToast103
02-16-2017, 10:21 PM
At least they sent you the game, unlike me.

well...i pre-ordered from gamestop so i got the apollyon edition.

BunkerToast103
02-17-2017, 12:43 AM
Thanks ubisoft for screwing up. Thanks to your screw up i had to buy steel in order to get my season pass stuff...things i should have already had...extremely disappointed in you