PDA

View Full Version : Why no English in the China and Russian region? Do you not want my money?

Super_Cool_Dude
02-16-2017, 03:31 AM
I live in China and just bought the game, but was stunned to find that the English language is disabled in my region, thus the game is impossible to play for me, and I have already had to refund my game on Steam.

Is there any way to enable English? If not, then why even disable it to begin with?

Is there any hack or something I can do to install English? I know that for Rainbow Six you could copy over English files to make the game display English.

FailOfHDDVD
02-16-2017, 03:54 AM
I live in China and just bought the game, but was stunned to find that the English language is disabled in my region, thus the game is impossible to play for me, and I have already had to refund my game on Steam.

Is there any way to enable English? If not, then why even disable it to begin with?

Is there any hack or something I can do to install English? I know that for Rainbow Six you could copy over English files to make the game display English.

Are you seriously looking for hack from the company who made the game? You want them to hack themselves?

Super_Cool_Dude
02-16-2017, 04:00 AM
Are you seriously looking for hack from the company who made the game? You want them to hack themselves?

If you couldn't play the game, wouldn't you also seriously ask for a workaround?

Do you not agree that it's silly that ONLY in this region is English disabled?

Fubar7403
02-16-2017, 04:44 AM

Well, it is ubisoft. Hacking themselves wouldn't be the dumbest thing they've ever done....