PDA

View Full Version : Why can u not use gear in duel/ brawl

Schteuben
02-16-2017, 02:13 AM
u spend so much time getting gear for it to be completely useless, i spend m,ost of my time playing duel and brawl in this game and i rarely play dominion. but i spend so much time getting steel and spending on crates for it to be completely useless

PackingMoney
02-16-2017, 02:15 AM
u spend so much time getting gear for it to be completely useless, i spend m,ost of my time playing duel and brawl in this game and i rarely play dominion. but i spend so much time getting steel and spending on crates for it to be completely useless

That's your own fault then. Why would they do it for 1v1 and 2v2, it can easily be used to win the matches instantly.

Shmoffy
02-16-2017, 02:19 AM

Well if you happen to go against a Rep 2 lvl 47 gear as a no rep lvl 17 Gear 8 they can spec in attack and kill you in two but you can hit all day long and do little.

It's a fairness thing.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-16-2017, 02:21 AM
Because a duel should be based on skill not how good your gear is.