PDA

View Full Version : Help with VAlkyrie

Jetoslash
02-15-2017, 08:52 PM
Hi.

Ok,'i ve spend some hours on Valk, trying to master block / light attack combo but JESUS ****ING LORD the timing is either RANDOM or broken cause I just cant figure it out...

Is there a ****inng good Valk to help me here ? Cause we actually get hit if you use light attack 0,1 s too early, which make the hero almost impossible to play if u dont master her at 600%. Because playing her with dodge etc is kinda lame, since her power is the counter attack..

Kinda same for dodge + block, right clic : I master it pretty good on berserker but when it comes to valk it's much harder or its me ?

thanks in advance

Jetoslash
02-15-2017, 08:58 PM
Yes but the thing is, when i dodge on side with guard up, i sometimes get hit, and i cant explain it :/

For light attack counter, yea, it feels like there is 0,03 sec availble to clic to actually make the trigger, it feels impossible haha

Duckbit
02-15-2017, 11:43 PM
There is a huge delay cause of the servers, so it makes comboing/countering nearly impossible. The game registers those moves, but the animations are delayed.

Scoregasms2286
02-15-2017, 11:56 PM
I spent hours training vs AI level 3 as valk, working on all of her moveset.

The thing I noticed with the light attack guard advantage was, I could never do it when the AI light attacked, instead I would move to that stance and press light attack, but all my character would do is block the attack.

I could only get the light attack guard advantage on heavy attacks.

l_Azure_l
02-16-2017, 12:16 AM
Yeah just forget about it now. Just parry. Even in training against bots, it's still super hard to pull of. Not to say against real players. Parry is way easier and safer.

Drekle
02-16-2017, 12:43 AM
Hi.

Ok,'i ve spend some hours on Valk, trying to master block / light attack combo but JESUS ****ING LORD the timing is either RANDOM or broken cause I just cant figure it out...

Is there a ****inng good Valk to help me here ? Cause we actually get hit if you use light attack 0,1 s too early, which make the hero almost impossible to play if u dont master her at 600%. Because playing her with dodge etc is kinda lame, since her power is the counter attack..

Kinda same for dodge + block, right clic : I master it pretty good on berserker but when it comes to valk it's much harder or its me ?

thanks in advance

I am having issue with guard break and dodge. Also occasionally an issue with block but less of one. Also with valk sucking in general.

Akodo-Kaiju
02-16-2017, 12:52 AM
Why insist on playing a bad character? I dont understand. Its like people insisting on playing D.Va pre-buff, or Widowmaker during her worst times, instead of adapting and playing a strong hero.

Just pick a good one and wait for valkyrie to get buffed if you are lucky. Or get a refund, and check back on a sale in a few weeks.

Drekle
02-16-2017, 01:38 AM
Why insist on playing a bad character? I dont understand. Its like people insisting on playing D.Va pre-buff, or Widowmaker during her worst times, instead of adapting and playing a strong hero.

Just pick a good one and wait for valkyrie to get buffed if you are lucky. Or get a refund, and check back on a sale in a few weeks.

You have to level characters. When they balance her she will already be leveled for me.

Delectable_Sin
02-16-2017, 01:46 AM
The Valkyrie just sucks. You'd be best served to wait until they balance her. She has one useful move, that results in basically no damage, so it's just great for utility. Everything else about her is horrible.