PDA

View Full Version : Nerfherders/Buffhorners=Salty players.

King_Konq
02-15-2017, 08:48 PM
TL;DR, Git gud before crying on here hoping the devs will nosh you off and make you ESL champ.

I have been blessed with being good at for honor. This blessing came as whenever I played a good fighter and lost. I asked what did I do wrong. Fixed it. And won.

Whenever I rip some scrub in a duel he/she will be quick to call for nerfs and for me using a broken hero. Along with numerous insults with the sharpness of a butter knife.

These are the vocal minority who light ablaze the forums claiming x and y are op but z needs a buff.

Example. Two duels with two different players. Both wardens. I used Kensei for both

The first spammed light attack along with easy to read guard breaks. He got rekt. I'm a weeb appaz.

The second. Feinted, parried unblockables, dodged, countered GB. Whenever I made a mistake he came at me with those disabling shoulder bashes. A much tighter game. And one I lost graciously. Gfgfgf.

It is not the hero which is op. But the player behind it!!!!!!!

pRaX85
02-15-2017, 08:50 PM
Or the bot he's using.

King_Konq
02-15-2017, 09:03 PM
Isn't the forum a good place to air something in regards to the game?

It wasn't the intention. Balance will never be perfect. But it certainly isn't anywhere near bad as the state of the forum would indicate.

I do stand by what I said about a lot of it is just bad players getting mad and running here.